• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That's a whole lotta details (some private too) bro. Thanks anyways for trying to helpšŸ™ .
you can DM me if you want to .. otherwise leave it...
I dont want to give some random advice without knowing some sort of fundamental details..

rrsji

TF Premier
No
do you have SB account with them . if so, check your iScore under " Discover" tab in iMobile and update here .. thanks
No, I don't have any relation with icici bank yet. Also i use mobile which currently not support imobile of icici. So can't check iScore.

Any other option for checking it

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No

No, I don't have any relation with icici bank yet. Also i use mobile which currently not support imobile of icici. So can't check iScore.

Any other option for checking it
if you dont have sb account , iscore won't be generated for u

Last edited:

Fini7777

TF Premier
Expected Upgrade but received LE

what happened is after watching this thread I checked my mother's pre-approved offers Her Iscore is 80
She has several offers except LTF upgrade

she has 4 cards coral rupay, plat, MMT signature, and Apay all with 2.2L l;imit
So after trying all the methods mentioned in this thread, I've taken PLCC offer for 20k for 3 months which will not affect me much as my aim is to get an upgrade to sapphiro LTF.
after taking PLCC all offers were gone I thought the offers would be refreshed after 3 months

Today I clicked on manage limit with a small hope that she may receive any LE

I was amazed by seeing a LE from 2.2L to 3.95L for coral rupay, plat, and MMT but for Apay there's no LE
I did not get any notif or email or SMS about this LE offer Mannually checked in iMobile app
,Try ur luck :)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Expected Upgrade but received LE

what happened is after watching this thread I checked my mother's pre-approved offers Her Iscore is 80
She has several offers except LTF upgrade

she has 4 cards coral rupay, plat, MMT signature, and Apay all with 2.2L l;imit
So after trying all the methods mentioned in this thread, I've taken PLCC offer for 20k for 3 months which will not affect me much as my aim is to get an upgrade to sapphiro LTF.
after taking PLCC all offers were gone I thought the offers would be refreshed after 3 months

Today I clicked on manage limit with a small hope that she may receive any LE

I was amazed by seeing a LE from 2.2L to 3.95L for coral rupay, plat, and MMT but for Apay there's no LE
I did not get any notif or email or SMS about this LE offer Mannually checked in iMobile app
,Try ur luck :)
This is what exactly on the expected lines... thanks for the update..
after a few more quarters and a few more tinkerings , you will get CC offers LTF also..

Last edited:

tappukepapa

TF Premier
after a few more quarters and a few more tinkerings , you will get CC offers LTF also..
Same thing happened with me, although i don't have savings account with ICICI. Was waiting for upgrade offers but got LE on all cards. App isn't showing any upgrade offers but net banking showing paid offers. What's the issue with the app?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Same thing happened with me, although i don't have savings account with ICICI. Was waiting for upgrade offers but got LE on all cards. App isn't showing any upgrade offers but net banking showing paid offers. What's the issue with the app?
These are different interfaces / channels .. they will all have different work flows.. a somepoint they may / may not synchronise..
As a customer we just need to check everywhere.. we can't control theri systems..

fin_avid

TF Buzz
S same for me too. Was checking for upgrade offers (but mine s oly 7 month old card. ) No upgrade for me. But got LE option from 3L to 5L in manage credit limit tab. Thinking whether or not to take it due to the recent issue of rejecting further cards due to being over leveraged.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
S same for me too. Was checking for upgrade offers (but mine s oly 7 month old card. ) No upgrade for me. But got LE option from 3L to 5L in manage credit limit tab. Thinking whether or not to take it due to the recent issue of rejecting further cards due to being over leveraged.
If over leverage is a problem for you then donā€™t take it

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
okay , let us discuss in new iScore thread I will create soon..
I will update here the new thread link once it is available

I have created a new thread to discuss about iScore and its potential impact on preapproved offers and their limits...

Last edited: