• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! Is holding coral from 5 years and he didn't recieve any ltf offer.

On the other hand i got my icici coral card last year and this month got rubyx ltf.

Their algo is totally random it seems. Btw my icici card usage last year was 9.8 lacs.
Thoda accha funding karo itni usage dikha ke to BM LTF Emeralde ka approval bhi le lega

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got the Sapphiro Dual variant LTF based on 50L TRV within 2 days of fund transfer......
next step would be to get Emeralde PVC LTF preapproved / EPM paid...

My CL increased from 7.7 L to 15L via this method ...
More details here:

Last edited:

devine_mortal

TF Premier
My credit limit has been 15.2L on Rubyx for a year. It's shared between Rubyx (Dual), Coral Rupay and now Sapphiro (Dual). That Credit limit was when my usage on these cards were minimal.

I think it's the high value transactions on your SA that trigger the algorithm to offer high end cards. Anyways, I'm not sure if Emerald will ever be offered LTF given I'm done with all investments for now but let's see how it goes.

codenerd

TF Ace
I already have LTF variant of Sapphiro trifecta. Still hoping to see emeralde LTF upgrade but cant see anything apart from paid upgrades.

Reactions: SSV

codenerd

TF Ace
How did you get the trifecta for Sapphiro, I think they don't issue that? 🤔
Yes they dont. I got lucky.

Storytime:
I applied for Dual variant and got Visa instead through alumni program. This happened with a lot of people. Hence I escalated this matter and after couple of escalations, I was given Dual variant with the condiiton that its my responsibility to email them/cancel my Visa variant which I earlier received by myself proactively. Acc to them, if I hadnt deactivated/cancelled my Visa variant, after receiving the dual vairant the ICICI folks would have deactivated all my cards. This is what they told. I took a risk and didnt deactivate. Also avoided all ICICI related calls for couple of weeks.

Thats it.
Since last 1 year, used Amex, MasterCard and Visa variants altogether with LTF status without any issues. All are still active. Got total 2 Dreamfolks cards also and both are active and I have even used both of them internationally back to back!!! :)

Himanshuch

TF Buzz
Hello everyone, I Have sapphiro LTF card but only mastercard variant. I guess when I got the card in 2020, amex cards were not issued by icici.

Is there a way I can now ask for both master+Amex cards and keep the LTF status? Kindly advise.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Meanwhile there seems to be some upgrade on iOS app.

All the card upgrades are now visible in iOS. Up until few days back only one card upgrade was visible. So I got 3 upgrades (including Emeralde), but all are paid. Already have Sapphiro LTF

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

All the card upgrades are now visible in iOS. Up until few days back only one card upgrade was visible. So I got 3 upgrades (including Emeralde), but all are paid. Already have Sapphiro LTF
Which cards do you see as available for upgrade?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Yes update from Monday
I too able to see 3 options for upgrading

devine_mortal

TF Premier
Hello everyone, I Have sapphiro LTF card but only mastercard variant. I guess when I got the card in 2020, amex cards were not issued by icici.

Is there a way I can now ask for both master+Amex cards and keep the LTF status? Kindly advise.
Just speak to customer care. They might help.