• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Emeralde Private Metal Card

saiki9247

TF Buzz
I currently am using ICICI Amazon Pay Credit card with a limit of around 10 lakhs.. I am getting an upgrade offer for ICICI Emeralde PVC card which is a shit show. I want the Emeralde Private Metal Variant which is invite only. My Salary currently is around 2.1 lakh per month…

I approached the bank but they dont seem very convinced. What is the best thing to do for me to get the card?

1. I have seen a thread where someone mentioned they took the PVC once and used it for a month and cancelled it without paying the fees and then in a week he was offered the private metal upgrade. Is it worth trying?
I dont want to end up in a situation where I take the PVC variant and get stuck without an upgrade but still have to pay the same fees.

2. Will it be helpful If I show them the other premium cards I have like Magnus and Atlas in Axis?

3. Please give the best plan for getting it…

I got an Emeralde Emirates card yesterday and when I asked my branch about how it might be upgraded, they said I should just keep using this card basis the way I mean to (travel and utilities) to hit the annual milestone and make the ICICI account my salary account and within 6 months I can expect a credit limit upgrade, after which in another 6 months, there can be a possibility of extending an invite. If i maintain an RV with them with my stocks/ mf's etc it can be helpful.

I got an Emeralde Emirates card yesterday and when I asked my branch about how it might be upgraded, they said I should just keep using this card basis the way I mean to (travel and utilities) to hit the annual milestone and make the ICICI account my salary account and within 6 months I can expect a credit limit upgrade, after which in another 6 months, there can be a possibility of extending an invite. If i maintain an RV with them with my stocks/ mf's etc it can be helpful.
Were you able to get Emeralde Emirates as an LTF offer or paid?

Were you able to get Emeralde Emirates as an LTF offer or paid?
Hi Bodhi, I paid for it. I don't usually ask for LTF/FYF offers as my expenses usually ensure I don't have to pay the renewal next time onwards.

Today I got an offer to upgrade to the regular emeralde and the MMT Card and another card but I haven't taken that choice. I am waiting for the limit upgrade to 10L+ then will wait for the offer for Private Metal

Hi Bodhi, I paid for it. I don't usually ask for LTF/FYF offers as my expenses usually ensure I don't have to pay the renewal next time onwards.

Today I got an offer to upgrade to the regular emeralde and the MMT Card and another card but I haven't taken that choice. I am waiting for the limit upgrade to 10L+ then will wait for the offer for Private Metal
Thank you @spazz

Is your upgrade offer to normal Emeralde - LTF?

Back