• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Send me the link, I will check.
@Anindya98 already posted.

@Anindya98 already posted.

1725888584190.webp

The first month spends are not counted for Mayura and Ashva for Lounge unlocking benefits. So by default you can use all the benefits for the first month.
Yeah i heard that , but got the card last month end itself , that's why confused. Will they consider calendar month or 30 days or untill first statement generation?
Applied on 29th August evening . And instantly generated.
If I can use it on 28th sept singapore arrival lounge , it will be useful.

Also, Entitlements shows 0.

It means either it's not complimentary or it gets unlocked after spending Rs. 20000 in a month. I've never used it so I don't know.

1725888754921.webp

By the way why Dragon Pass is valid until Dec 2024 only?

Last edited:
One Additional Information in case Railway Lounge Access All Eligible IDFC Cards Provide Free Guest Access
The first month's spending is not counted for Mayura and Ashva for Lounge unlocking benefits. So by default, you can use all the benefits for the first month.
Ashva: Lounge Access and Airport Meet & Greet Service
View attachment 68218
View attachment 68221

Mayura: Lounge Access and Airport Pick and Drop. No news on Meet and Great as of 9th Sept 2024
View attachment 68219
View attachment 68223
View attachment 68224
Thanks @BVC and @EnthuCC

Update:

So after escalations to PNO and multiple calls they have informed me they will update on website about Meet and Greet and Limo. They have mentioned that those 2 services are part of Mastercard Program and IDFC is not responsible for services, then I have asked to update on Website. PNO has taken Con Call with Product management team too. So they finally honored it. Good progress by IDFC First bank. They are not complimentary but they will be part of MC world program.

1725889409041.webp

Aren't these services available from 3rd party companies too?

What does MasterCard do differently?
They might offer prices relatively low. usually we have better options in India, but Foreign nationals who travel sometimes uses MC, Visa, Amex privileges for travel. We might not feel the VFM for those services as we are familiar to use Uber, Ola, Autos or other aggregators.

Yeah i heard that , but got the card last month end itself , that's why confused. Will they consider calendar month or 30 days or untill first statement generation?
Applied on 29th August evening . And instantly generated.
If I can use it on 28th sept singapore arrival lounge , it will be useful.
Can some one confirm this ?

Hi all , i applied mayura card and received it ( i already holding select card so approved instantly) .
Reason for applying : singapore trip this month end planning (28th sept to oct 5 ) , so I can use this card effectively due to 0 forex markup .
Currently in dreamfolks web , it's showing 4 global access , will it goes to 0 once the first statement generated or it will stay as 4 untill this quarter ends ?
Based on that I can plan arrival lounge at Singapore jewel chiangi lounge.

I saw some people got the statement already, can you guys please confirm if you can still see 4 access for global or became 0 ?

Thank you .
Statement generated. Still I can see all free accesses in Dreamfolks website.

Back