• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Many branches don't accept First Private relationship due to un availability of RM. Yes there is no home branch concept in IDFC but very tough to get one. Tried with high NRV but my branch executive are not able to help.
Yup!!
exactly went through this. They keep denying for Private (atleast in Tier2 city) even if you have 70lks+ NRV. Finally settled for wealth in initial years.
I find IDFC Private being the rarest :rolleyes:

I starting getting credit cards more than 30 years back.
do you want me to write a full essay on every card that I own and how I got it?
Well that would take a lot of time and effort.
Let's say that I have the best and most rewarding cards.
I am asking that of you have written already in any other thread like "flex your card" share your card portfolio etc
you can share the link...
as I understand writing afresh will take lot of time

I starting getting credit cards more than 30 years back.
do you want me to write a full essay on every card that I own and how I got it?
Well that would take a lot of time and effort.
Let's say that I have the best and most rewarding cards.

I also closed many less rewarding cards--
Amex MRCC, HDFC Millennia, Stanchart Ultimate, Yes first business, IndusInd Iconia Amex, all RBL cards, etc
Can you just quickly let me know 3 best and most rewarding card which you have...just name will be enough for me

I can't any anything right now if private cc ltf will be issued or not to me cause my rm said for private upgrade (account upgrade is pendimg from wealth to private) only on Thursday they upgrade private @Lobogris is that true.
I have transferred my investments to HDFC and Axis now as IDFC is unable to do so. My timeline for trying for IDFC Private was around Dec 2023. Right now holding Wealth banking with them.

I think 1Cr+ NRV should get IDFC Private... but it isn't very useful. I wish Axis relaxes burgundy private nrv as their private cc and dc both are quite good

Applied for Mayura and was instantly approved and card hopefully will be generated soon. No documents asked as this will be my 3rd IDFC card (have wealth & Club Vistara).

Not sure if anyone has realized - this card will be great for emergency foreign currency withdrawal as it has no cash withdrawal interest as well as 0 % mark up. Also the introductory offer essentially pays for this card's joining fee.

Applied for Mayura and was instantly approved and card hopefully will be generated soon. No documents asked as this will be my 3rd IDFC card (have wealth & Club Vistara).

Not sure if anyone has realized - this card will be great for emergency foreign currency withdrawal as it has no cash withdrawal interest as well as 0 % mark up. Also the introductory offer essentially pays for this card's joining fee.
Same as my combination. I hold Wealth CC, Vistara before Mayura. Mayura is instantly generated and visible on App. You can check it.

Actually, I hold IDFC select and my income is just short of eligibility of Mayura but still it got approved for me instantly!! I just wanted to check if I was eligible for mayura and let’s say I was surprised!!

Anyways I will use the card for 0 forex, BMS BOGO and lounge accesses. My first so called “super premium” metal card 😅

Back