• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST WEALTH

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dc looks cool though.
Have you recieved yet
Call customer care to confirm if u r already a wealth if yes .
Request for welcome kit
Meanwhile order cheque book
My RM told me that my upgrade will complete in 24 hours from approval and may take time because weekend coming up. Wealth kit will be delivered with new DC and new book automatically. Is he right?? Should we request the kit??

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My RM told me that my upgrade will complete in 24 hours from approval and may take time because weekend coming up. Wealth kit will be delivered with new DC and new book automatically. Is he right?? Should we request the kit??
Do u hold any other account than current one .even closed account

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do u hold any other account than current one .even closed account
No, only the current one and it is active. 25K minimum balance account upgraded to Wealth directly with 10L funding.

I was assigned new RM now and he is little active that the other ones, hope you remember the earlier conversations we had about my IDFC issue and my useless RM. He is a new recruitment and want to prove himself so he doing good service (Hope he won't trouble me for any other misselling products in future).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No, only the current one and it is active. 25K minimum balance account upgraded to Wealth directly with 10L funding.

I was assigned new RM now and he is little active that the other ones, hope you remember the earlier conversations we had about my IDFC issue and my useless RM. He is a new recruitment and want to prove himself so he doing good service (Hope he won't trouble me for any other misselling products in future).
Then u will get the welcome kit..
U can call and check when dispatched.
If not within 5 days ..
U need to palce request for welath dc. Manually.

But my guess is you will get it

Reactions: BVC