• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

Unknowingly I have opened salary account with them and salary is not crediting to this bcz I don't want to change it from current one. How can I convert this account to Future Frist? Can any one guide in this regard thanks in advance.
Currently I am in the process of converting my 10K MAB account to FF.
The BM gave me a physical form to fill (which they filled for me) and they had an option of ticking "Future First" in the same form.
I will provide updates on whatever conclusion happens.

Hi,

I'm curious about the advantages of using the IDFC FF savings account as my primary savings account.

Are there any benefits, such as pre-approved credit card upgrade offers, associated with using this account?

I'm currently utilizing it during the 2% cashback campaign but wonder if continuing to use it as my primary account might lead to a credit card upgrade offer (I hold the IDFC First Millennia CC) or other spend-based offers from the bank.

Does the bank provide any offers based on spending habits? Thank you.

Applied on 23rd Dec (pre-approved)
Application in process on 24th Dec
Application Approved on 25th Dec
Got card on 27th Dec

Kotak is chu
Credit card is still not showing in the Kotak app😡.
Shouldn't happen, my friends are enjoying their cards here without having any account. And I was fool that I had opened account in kotak so that I can get pre-approved CC! New people are getting kotak cards more quickly now.

Shouldn't happen, my friends are enjoying their cards here without having any account. And I was fool that I had opened account in kotak so that I can get pre-approved CC! New people are getting kotak cards more quickly now.
My kotak account is 1yrs old but i maintained only 10-15 rupees till September, then my friend got pre-approved offer (kotak was his primary account tho) so i too started using kotak account(maintained 15k till oct then 50k till Dec) and got pre-approved offer on 20 Dec

I could've got pre-approved offer earlier if I've chnaged the home branch.
Home branch also matters ig.

My kotak account is 1yrs old but i maintained only 10-15 rupees till September, then my friend got pre-approved offer (kotak was his primary account tho) so i too started using kotak account(maintained 15k till oct then 50k till Dec) and got pre-approved offer on 20 Dec

I could've got pre-approved offer earlier if I've chnaged the home branch.
Home branch also matters ig.
But how does home branch matter?

While opening IDFCFIRST FUTURE FIRST account on their official tab, it's not able to verify "official email id" , though it's not mandatory field( star marked) but it's failing to validate email id,

anyone faced this issue?

If we don't fill official email id, then also it gives same error

Can you please elaborate the process? Also let me know if they check college degree or id card while converting?
it all depends on the willingness of the branch ppl. i suggest you to do some initial funding, as high as you can. this will convince branch ppl to open the account. you might have to haggle a lot. they'll try to take advantage of young ppl by intimidating, scare tactics, and tell them to open 25k account.

my suggestion, don't settle for anything other than the ff account. because, once you open a normal acc, it's nearly impossible to get it converted or open a new ff account. come back and update us here. we'll help you on further steps

my suggestion, don't settle for anything other than the ff account. because, once you open a normal acc, it's nearly impossible to get it converted or open a new ff account. come back and update us here. we'll help you on further steps
My question was how did you convert from normal IDFC savings acc to Future First Account which logically implies I already have a IDFC savings account which I am willing to convert to Future First

I asked you this because you mentioned you have converted to ff
i did convert to ff

Back