• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
Can you elaborate more?
for ff, you'll have to select a college while opening as you know. a college will have a unique id in the system that's not easily findable. generally, salary account team can easily access those codes. you'll tell them the name of the college, they search it in the dropdown & get the code

varun__goel_

TF Legend
For account opening through Branch it's been asked.
Ok got it. When I opened account, they didn't demanded anything. Are they opening via tab or form based?
They just selected my institute by manually typing the name and it came up in drop down menu. And then just filled my reg no in employee id box

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
right. i think he may have been opening through physical form, in which case it's required. otherwise, the branch ppl may have been using this as a delay/turnoff tactic

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
Tab it's isn't allowed due to existing CIF via FK Pay later.
right. guessed as much. they only ask for corporate code when opened through physical form.

You have a couple of options.

1. Tell the branch ppl the corporate code will be known to the salary accounts team, ask them.
2. Goto another branch.
3. Write to nodal (RNO@idfcfirstbank.com) about branch experience, mentioning branch name, your phone no., wait for bamboo & see magic happen.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Actually I Have made some changes in Name in my aadhar now hence it's not allowing 😭
Pura batana tha na fir maharaj🤣🤣

What you can do is get a family member along with yourself. Start his account opening process, choose your institute. There corporate code must show up for college. And then fill it down in your application form