• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
logically implies I already have a
right. but the exception being, I had repeatedly told the executive I wanted to open FF only while opening, but he still opened 25k acc (FYI i opened through physical form). so i had some standing to mail nodal, and the executive realized his mistake & did the change by taking approval himself.

there's a form that a customer needs to fill to change the account variant. but branch ppl are very very against doing that. so much that they'd rather you close the account. in my case, within few days of acc opening I raised the query with nodal, so it was possible.

While opening IDFCFIRST FUTURE FIRST account on their official tab, it's not able to verify "official email id" , though it's not mandatory field( star marked) but it's failing to validate email id,

anyone faced this issue?

If we don't fill official email id, then also it gives same error
I too had faced the same issue while opening the account but successfully opened the account without official email varification.
Someone in this community says that College ID varification not mendatory, but in the account opening process I can see the option of uploading signature and ID card, and the employee do uploaded my College ID.
In my case the branch employee is very much helpful and polite, asked zero initial funding.
Within 5 minutes the account was opened and within 2 days the debit card was live for transaction.
Now the welcome kit is in transit.

pkpr

TF Premier
While opening IDFCFIRST FUTURE FIRST account on their official tab, it's not able to verify "official email id" , though it's not mandatory field( star marked) but it's failing to validate email id,

anyone faced this issue?

If we don't fill official email id, then also it gives same error
It will not make any difference
For me, it failed to verify (i provided my edu mail) and gave error but executive proceed further.

anujparihar

TF Buzz
Applied on 23rd Dec (pre-approved)
Application in process on 24th Dec
Application Approved on 25th Dec
Got card on 27th Dec

Kotak is chu
Credit card is still not showing in the Kotak app😡.
Hey so i actually was talking to customer care, and they told me that they stopped visa signature card. Is that true or they just don't want me to get a signature card? PS. I recently upgraded to Future First Variant from a MAB 10K variant

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey so i actually was talking to customer care, and they told me that they stopped visa signature card. Is that true or they just don't want me to get a signature card? PS. I recently upgraded to Future First Variant from a MAB 10K variant
Block and replace card. Most probably you should receive sign dc. If you receive classic dc, then try again on call. Some representatives lack knowledge🤷
Or dm on x/mail
Btw what was the process of upgrade to future first?

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
they told me that they stopped visa signature card.
it's true. they stopped issuing that card for all variants, except future first. i have both visa platinum & signature card. all customer care ppl will only know that it's stopped, you can tell them that for ff it's still issued, if they want they can confirm with their senior.

the cc will tell that they'll ask the branch to issue you the card. branch will call you or you can goto branch. i suggest keeping the visa classic card you have along with the new sign card. use your convincing skills.

pkpr

TF Premier
I got visa signature card.
And there is Future First mentioned on the card.

anujparihar

TF Buzz
I am not sure, but the customer care folks told me that signature is not given anymore and issued me a platinum debit card. Can anyone help me out on getting the signature card for future first variant?
Edit: I have reached out on email with them for the same right now

Tejo

TF Legend
I am not sure, but the customer care folks told me that signature is not given anymore and issued me a platinum debit card. Can anyone help me out on getting the signature card for future first variant?
Edit: I have reached out on email with them for the same right now
Just apply for the debit, let's see what you get.

Also there is nothing special in that visa sign .... as of now.

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please explain the process how did you convert from 10k mab to future first? college id needed?

anujparihar

TF Buzz
Please explain the process how did you convert from 10k mab to future first? college id needed?
Went to Branch, asked them for account upgrade, they filled a physical form for me and "Future First Saving" was an option there
After some weeks, my account was Future First Savings
Yes, they asked me for my college id