• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

#aniket

TF Ace
You are Right

Good you asked the questions
Yes, we are supposed to ask being active and ideal user.
You could badly F* them if you get hold of this pdf
Yes, but I myself didn't like to open there because of this tantrum (not authorised to share, I was like really?) and post account opening service. Lastly upon arguing, he was behaving (conducting) like I am forced to do so, kindly understand and you belong to good background and all. I have even our conservation as a proof and not only this, that employee with customer care executive also.
Mere case me PNO se aya thi demand to Branch

And thus Branch people didnt mandated for a IF

Par maine account usi waqt haat o haat khulte hi

100Rs IMPS kardiye the

Bechara khali haath na jae
And yes there's an option to ask for A/c opening from the home itself. Yes IP kuch nani lagta even ₹1 though option rehta hai (IMPS wagera ka) but not mandatory. But if banda ghar pe aaya tha toh kuch usske liye kar dena banta hai...
Suna tha IDFC ka CC support acha hai bahut lekein mujhe nahi laga...in terms of authority, knowledge and professionalism.

Last edited: