• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

Good question, purely based on the cloud infrastructure these two are using, I would go with IDFC's tech since they are using Salesforce cloud. The current head of Salesforce India is a previous State Banker who knows all the blind spots any bank's tech systems would face in the country.
ek lead toh inse delete hoti nahi .... blind ka acchar daalne boldo @Chaitanya-a

I've recently opened the account & I'm a last year student. The customer care guy told me that the bank will automatically convert the account to basic savings account after my study life is over. But I don't know how? How they are going to check I'm still a student or not? Anyone have any idea or information to provide? That would be a great help.

I've recently opened the account & I'm a last year student. The customer care guy told me that the bank will automatically convert the account to basic savings account after my study life is over. But I don't know how? How they are going to check I'm still a student or not? Anyone have any idea or information to provide? That would be a great help.
By your DOB I assume? You wouldn't be still student at the age of 35?

I have opened this account for my mother today. Don't ask me how, because money can do anything. Btw she is 44.
You are very lucky then. I visited branch and offered 5lakh IP for wealth account, they outright denied but offered me select. Then I inquired about Future first account, they said we don't have this account type in our branch.

More than 1 lakh?
:LOL: :D

mein-nahi-bataunga-johnny-lever.gif

Back