• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

I'm currently 23 right now. So is it safe for me? 🙂
Actually I'm just asking if there is any way to track my educational information? The guy who opened the account took my university registration ID & Roll Number.
Official age is 30 so you are safe for now. After that, it depends on bank but normally banks don't downgrade.

they said future first has restricted transaction limits due to it being a account for clg students
now even if they wont freeze but the possibility of something like that happening similiar to kotak 811 would be irritating
so just opened a new one and once upgrade is complete will close future first.
I had asked onm twitter the soc and mab and mnc charges.
they said it becomes 0 mab and no nmc charges

they said future first has restricted transaction limits due to it being a account for clg students
now even if they wont freeze but the possibility of something like that happening similiar to kotak 811 would be irritating
0MAB for wealth upgraded account ? people informing its 10k or 25k

Here i opened my future first after getting wealth account. Future first is a charm- free dc with lounge access and superier atm withdrawal limit, LTF zero bal account and you can get their Idfc first tap rupay dc for amazon offer.

Back