• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

Same customer id. Btw my future first also shows under wealth program. Customer care said its on customer id lvl, not account specific. My rewards are also being calculated as wealth account irrespective of which dc i use.
since both accounts are now coming under the customerId which is in wealth program, i wonder what will happen if you close the 10/25k account and only keep the future first account.

will you continue to be part of wealth program? with only 1 account under it (future first)

can you tell us how you opened this account? and how much you are maintaining currently, any charges/downgrades?
a family member worked at scb and the salary credit were in line with the requirement for priority banking
so family banking led to me getting a priority account
now i dont maintain any balance in it
havent check regarding downgrades
mostly they might have downgraded me without any charges
becuase no charges have been levied for the same

a family member worked at scb and the salary credit were in line with the requirement for priority banking
so family banking led to me getting a priority account
now i dont maintain any balance in it
havent check regarding downgrades
mostly they might have downgraded me without any charges
becuase no charges have been levied for the same
niceeee. in sc priority if the primary holder in family banking maitains criteria, all family members can enjoy the benefits without any need to maintain balance

just talked to a guy in idfc. he mentioned 2 interesting things:

1. on opening 25k account & upgrading the same to select/wealth, you don't need to maintain that 25k balance too.
2. in future first account, debit card charges are applicable.

i would like to ask if anyone:

1. having select/wealth got non-maintainance charges applied
2. having future first account got debit card charged applied, if so how much? and any other charges you got?

just talked to a guy in idfc. he mentioned 2 interesting things:

1. on opening 25k account & upgrading the same to select/wealth, you don't need to maintain that 25k balance too.
2. in future first account, debit card charges are applicable.

i would like to ask if anyone:

1. having select/wealth got non-maintainance charges applied
2. having future first account got debit card charged applied, if so how much? and any other charges you got?
i wasnt levied any debit card charges for future firsy

Back