• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has Started rolling out Credit Limit Enhancement!!!

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_4167 Copy.jpeg So, IDFC FIRST Bank has finally started offering credit limit increase to their cardholders.

Got an IVR call today asking if I wanted to increase the limit on the IDFC credit card ending with xxxx. I said “yes” and it was done and it started reflecting in the IDFC app instantly.

Got an SMS/Watsapp confirmation later as well.

They usually ask for ITR and that is the easiest and faster method of getting your card upgraded. AFAIK they don’t consider other banks card for C2C upgrade.
I do have an account with that but I don’t think that makes a difference as I tried last year to upgrade my card and also threatened to close my card and account and it clearly did not work.

I tried with my old limit which was 4,21,000 and they declined. Dunno how others were able to upgrade their card to Wealth. I’d appreciate any help from those who have upgraded recently 😊
My current Limit on IDFC select is 4 Lakh and I enquired for upgrade to wealth in IDFC branch and Branch manager told me they will take request once limit reach 5 Lakh

My current Limit on IDFC select is 4 Lakh and I enquired for upgrade to wealth in IDFC branch and Branch manager told me they will take request once limit reach 5 Lakh
That’s the unsaid rule. You have two options. Wait for limit increases or send your salary or ITR to increase the limit and then request for an upgrade

I have an IDFC Select CC around 14 months old. I texted "Increase Limit" on both the numbers' WhatsApp-

1. +91 95555 55555 (I always get promotional messages from this number but never received any message with credit limit increase offer)
- Got a reply "Thank you for your consent, your request to increase credit limit on your IDFC First Bank credit card will be processed within 3 working days"

2. +91 76698 00557 (Never received any message from this number)
- Surprisingly the credit limit instantly bumped by 10% from 2.34L to 2.58L. However, still a long way to go for Wealth if they're going to offer such paltry CL enhancements.

Back