• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has Started rolling out Credit Limit Enhancement!!!

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_4167 Copy.jpeg So, IDFC FIRST Bank has finally started offering credit limit increase to their cardholders.

Got an IVR call today asking if I wanted to increase the limit on the IDFC credit card ending with xxxx. I said “yes” and it was done and it started reflecting in the IDFC app instantly.

Got an SMS/Watsapp confirmation later as well.

I messaged 'Increase Limit' on WhatsApp even though I didn't get any message about LE.

Got a reply
Thank you for your Consent! Your request to increase credit limit on your IDFC FIRST Bank credit card will be processed within 3 working days.

Let's see what happens now.

Actually this is an automated reply through the system..
I messaged 'Increase Limit' on WhatsApp even though I didn't get any message about LE.

Got a reply
Thank you for your Consent! Your request to increase credit limit on your IDFC FIRST Bank credit card will be processed within 3 working days.

Let's see what happens now.

They have denied me several times for 4+. So must be 5L.
Well, I just got a call from their support after dropping them an email to upgrade my card from Select to Wealth. They are still asking for last 3 Monroe l month’s salary slips. I said my card limit is above 5L but she did not budge. She said for card upgrade we need income documents. Hope this clears. How much salary do they ask for an upgrade?? I mean the ground reality one and not the one mentioned on their web page.

I too haven't received any call or SMS
Called CC. He told me that offer is available.
He will raise a request to the backend team who will call back and confirm the limit enhancement.
I also called CX care 4 days back. Executive told me I am eligible for the offer and have to send an SMS. The concern people will connect & help you.but I didn't receive any communication till now So I called them again now he is telling I am not eligible for limit enhancement as there no offer showing for my account. I told him how it is possible things got changed in just 3 days
I have escalated the issue it but having not much hope. I never got any limit enhancement with IDFC till now.
PS-
Card - IDFC First Select
Age - 1 year 7 months
Current Limit - 150k
Other cards having 400k

Back