• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has Started rolling out Credit Limit Enhancement!!!

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_4167 Copy.jpeg So, IDFC FIRST Bank has finally started offering credit limit increase to their cardholders.

Got an IVR call today asking if I wanted to increase the limit on the IDFC credit card ending with xxxx. I said “yes” and it was done and it started reflecting in the IDFC app instantly.

Got an SMS/Watsapp confirmation later as well.

I have received just 10k LE. Any possibility of getting higher limit if I don't accept this offer? I know ICICI gives higher limit increase offer if we don't accept, don't know about IDFC. Anyone with similar experience?

I have received just 10k LE. Any possibility of getting higher limit if I don't accept this offer? I know ICICI gives higher limit increase offer if we don't accept, don't know about IDFC. Anyone with similar experience?

its not like that, there is no sure way. If you don't opt now, bank can reanalyze and based on your profile might offer more.. same way if their algo thinks that this is enough you might get same again.. or they may think you don't need so ignore for now.

anything can happen.. If you need opt or can wait for hoping better offer, thats it. Its your choice.

Just now called the customer care. They asked me to send normal text message as below. I'm holding two cards, is it why I'm facing the issue.

Dear Customer, as per your discussion with our Customer Service Executive, please find the required link, SMS CLIN to 5676732 to opt in for offer
Team IDFC FIRST Bank

Just now called the customer care. They asked me to send normal text message as below. I'm holding two cards, is it why I'm facing the issue.

Dear Customer, as per your discussion with our Customer Service Executive, please find the required link, SMS CLIN to 5676732 to opt in for offer
Team IDFC FIRST Bank

3rs. for limit enhancement? did it worked?

Back