• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

Did you enter your actual monthly salary (75k-100k) while applying for the IDFC CC or did you mention it as 3L+? Because even if you want to apply for C2C, I've heard that they expect monthly salary of 3L+ in addition to CC with 5L+ limit.
I don’t remember if they asked me my salary but if they did i would have input the correct one.

Hi, IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card (other card should have limit abv 4lk), just share your other card statement, and they will upgrade your existing card within a week, had to send other card statement to IDFC Banker <banker@idfcfirstbank.com> and they processed the upgrade quiet smoothly.
Has anyone been able to successfully upgrade from Select to Wealth just by sharing other bank's credit card?
I tried this but they are asking for income documents for LE and then upgrade to Wealth.
My current limit is 3.27L which I got through an automatic LE from 2.97L.
I shared Amex card statement but they want salary slips.

Has anyone been able to successfully upgrade from Select to Wealth just by sharing other bank's credit card?
I tried this but they are asking for income documents for LE and then upgrade to Wealth.
My current limit is 3.27L which I got through an automatic LE from 2.97L.
I shared Amex card statement but they want salary slips.
Not even after providing the salary slips and Bank statement..

My father got federal Celesta with 5 lakhs limit just a week back, if i apply for idfc wealth using federal celesta( as soon as it gets reflected in cibil report), will they offer wealth or it will still stuck with select due to less card age?

My father got federal Celesta with 5 lakhs limit just a week back, if i apply for idfc wealth using federal celesta( as soon as it gets reflected in cibil report), will they offer wealth or it will still stuck with select due to less card age?
I would recommend you to not try.
1) The card is new. Wait for at least 3/6 months.
2) It's Federal Bank card so we don't know if IDFC gives value to that or not.

I had a millennia card with 1.15 lakh limit from last year and i only got 15k limit increase in past 1 year.
Therefore few days back I requested them for limit increase and sent my ITR.
They gave me 4 lakh limit on my millennia card.
Then I came around this thread.
So, I tried for upgrading my millennia card via calling customer care but they directly denied saying no offer available and wait for 3-4 months.
Upon this I directly sent an email to principal nodal for upgrading to wealth. At first they rejected but when I forced them to give me upgrade, they did provide me upgrade.

P. S. - I have only used my old millennia card twice a year with total transaction was less than 10k.
I don't really use this card because rewards are not good.
No cibil hit for credit increase and card upgrade.

Back