• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

affan489

TF Buzz
Hi all,
kal idfc agent home verification kar ke gya meri and photos bhi click kiye bol rha tha ke approve ho jaega ab and aaj subah ye message aaya idfc se, kya karna chahiye ab?

Dear Mohd Affan Farooqui, your credit card application no. could not be verified. We will be holding your application for 3 more days. Please provide your complete residence address with landmark here.

affan489

TF Buzz
Yesterday, one person came to my home and have done home verification and today one more person called me and saying home verification still not done and he is coming again for my verification very pathetic service from idfc bank.
Today from this number call came. and today no one is available at home how i will verify please suggest any idea if someone faced situation like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207-151058_Truecaller.png
    Screenshot_20231207-151058_Truecaller.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 52

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Yesterday, one person came to my home and have done home verification and today one more person called me and saying home verification still not done and he is coming again for my verification very pathetic service from idfc bank.
Today from this number call came. and today no one is available at home how i will verify please suggest any idea if someone faced situation like this.
you have already this before so creating another thread for the same topic? why couldn't continue here?

Well in case of idfc
You need to specific regarding your resignation address like if you are residing in a rented place you specially need to mention which floor you are residing. And you also.need to mention block no/ road no/ gali no/ and landmark is mandatory.

Like if you are residing in a flat and you mentioned your address as 601 xyz apartment you are gonna get the message again for address update and you need to mention the correct address for re verification. You need to be more specific for card approval in idfc.

prashhant

TF Buzz
Same happened with me, like 2 days ago someone came to verify my residential address, I was at my office so I called my family to co-operate with him but he ended the call. Again I got a call yesterday but ended just after receiving the call. Tried to call him back but couldn't. Idk what to do now. I've mentioned from my floor number to locality everything. Somebody help.