• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select credit card - Direct apply

RM95

TF Select
Can I apply for (and get) IDFC Select credit card directly? When I tried to apply on their portal, I was getting approved for the Millenia variant, which I don't want. The customer care executive said I can apply for the Millenia, and based on usage, they might upgrade it after 6 months. :(
Has anyone got it directly? (I don't have an IDFC savings account)

They are really skimping on providing select/wealth cards. I have account best i got was Millenia (denied) and now when I tried again i was offered wow 😂

It's LTF, take it no harm. Then apply for limit increase and card upgrade after six months
It's a secured card, which is based on your FD amount. Limit cannot be increased in the same card. It can only be done by Cancelling the card by closing the FD and then add FD as per your wish, then you have to apply new.

yeah, It's a Secured Card. don't go for it. even though I was offered for Secured Card frequently used to get messages and calls for that card..was ignoring. then one day I received a card invitation which I was offered with Select CC. so whoever wants to have an unsecured card, kindly ignore it and wait for the time being, eventually, you will get it.

Back