• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC wealth banking upgrade?

nadeem

TF Select
I hold a idfc select credit card, now if i open an 10k variant account and maintain 10L balance will it be upgraded to wealth banking?
Target here is to get wealth credit card.

I hold a idfc select credit card, now if i open an 10k variant account and maintain 10L balance will it be upgraded to wealth banking?
Need not open Wealth banking Account with IDFC, if the target is just to get a wealth credit card. You can get it even if you have accounts in another bank.

In IDFC your account balance or account transactions are totally delinked from the Credit Card. They'll give you Wealth credit card whenever your credit limit is enhanced to 5L.

With this much MAB, they'll upgrade your savings account to Wealth.

In IDFC your account balance or account transactions are totally delinked from the Credit Card. They'll give you Wealth credit card whenever your credit limit is enhanced to 5L.

so if i hold a wealth Credit card, i ask ask the rm to upgrade my savings account to wealth as well? with 0mab?

no relation between credit card and account.. they can give select cc even if you are wealth account holder .. and account category depends on the balance.. not on cc...
They offer credit cards on the credit limit approved/existing. And credit limit is strictly based on your take home salary and expenditure pattern. IDFC as a bank is doing pretty fine. Their credit card vertical is not among profits and that's why they are so fussy in limit enhancement and card upgradation.

I have an IDFC first wealth account, opened it as a salary account later got converted to wealth savings account thinking of dropping this email to get a increased credit limit and card upgrade. for context, my last drawn salary to bank is 1.97L i.e less than 2L and the business income is monthly credits are around 1L cumulatively to a different bank account profit should work out to be 20k. let me know if it is worth going through the hassle and whether or not i will get the card given my income is less than the minimum required 3L.

1691933525630.png

E

Today I got an sms from blue dart about a delivery and thought it was from idfc, so called them to confirm, the guy said they haven't sent me anything. Turns out that it was wealth dc, so even the savings account team knows nothing about their own department.

I have an IDFC first wealth account, opened it as a salary account later got converted to wealth savings account thinking of dropping this email to get a increased credit limit and card upgrade. for context, my last drawn salary to bank is 1.97L i.e less than 2L and the business income is monthly credits are around 1L cumulatively to a different bank account profit should work out to be 20k. let me know if it is worth going through the hassle and whether or not i will get the card given my income is less than the minimum required 3L.

View attachment 26407
any update bro?

View attachment 26407
What was the reply

plz share ur update bro
Small story :

I opened an account with the IDFC Bank Wealth Branch. The account opening cheque of Rs 5 lakhs was cleared on Tuesday, i.e., 26 March, 2024. My RM raised a request for a programme upgrade on 27 March 2024, in the late evening.

Account upgrade to Weath today afternoon, i.e. 30 March 2024.

Small story :

I opened an account with the IDFC Bank Wealth Branch. The account opening cheque of Rs 5 lakhs was cleared on Tuesday, i.e., 26 March, 2024. My RM raised a request for a programme upgrade on 27 March 2024, in the late evening.

Account upgrade to Weath today afternoon, i.e. 30 March 2024.
congrats .. from which city is this

can u share contact of your RM in DM// will request for upgrade

Back