• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If Have 30 lakhs to invest Please guide me

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Contact her. lol
images

SAS

TF Premier
I have 30 lakhs total My issue I don't have proper guidance to invest money. My age is 25.

Thanku
i've read people saying stock market is at all time high i agree but the thing is .... you should not see market on a broader perspective ... there are always undervalued and underperforming stocks which will be available at a great discounts .... at any point of time in the market when you have money there will be some gems ..... i won't tell the names but there are damn good stocks at a super attractive valuations ..... if you cant find stocks atleast find some underperforming sectors and invest in them .... don't invest total 30 lakhs in a single basket ...... as someone said diversification and capital protection are the key factors

Pradumya

TF Ace
Firstly this thread needs to be moved to Investments category
I have 30 lakhs total My issue I don't have proper guidance to invest money. My age is 25.

Thanku
1. Set up emergency fund first of minimum 12 month of your expenses
2. Take up life and health insurances
3. Invest in index funds preferably in SIP form.
4. Till then keep it in sweep FD in small finance banks for higher interest.

Not an investment advice. These are general steps.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Thanku
At age 25, i am guessing you dont have any financial emergency, and your health is good and you dont work in a life threatening job.

Put those 30L in shriram fd for lockin 5yrs. Choose interest on maturity. You will make 3L+ each yr. File ITR with 0 tax each yr. On maturity, get 15L interest tax free. Total 45L+

Repeat 45.75L+ for another 5 yrs, get 24L+ as total interest, file ITR each yr with 0 tax, total 69.77L+ tax free lumsum income in 10 yrs.

Repeat till you need the funds.