• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Increase credit limit for IndusInd legend credit card

sidmanraj

TF Select
How do I increase the credit limit for IndusInd Legend credit card so that I can get an upgrade to Pinnacle credit card

IndusInd people are saying that I do not have sufficient limit in legend card due to which I can't get an upgrade to Pinnacle credit card

How do I increase the credit limit for IndusInd Legend credit card so that I can get an upgrade to Pinnacle credit card

IndusInd people are saying that I do not have sufficient limit in legend card due to which I can't get an upgrade to Pinnacle credit card
I was in similar situation. Had a shameful limit on aura edge cc. They were not increasing limit no matter what.

Cancelled and applied again after few months. Now got pinnacle with super high limit.

After how many days can we apply again?
3 months.

But I would suggest to apply few days after closing the cc. It'll get rejected. Exactly on the 90th day of rejection you'll get a call from bangalore number from indusind and they'll apply on your behalf and cc will be issued instantly with OTP verification over phone.

3 months.

But I would suggest to apply few days after closing the cc. It'll get rejected. Exactly on the 90th day of rejection you'll get a call from bangalore number from indusind and they'll apply on your behalf and cc will be issued instantly with OTP verification over phone.
I had legend cc
I closed it 2 weeks back
Can I apply for another card right now
I wish to get pinnacle but they said me to wait for 6 mons after closure

What I have to do now?

I had legend cc
I closed it 2 weeks back
Can I apply for another card right now
I wish to get pinnacle but they said me to wait for 6 mons after closure

What I have to do now?
You have 2 choices.

1. Apply now to get instant rejection. After 90 days they will call you and say you are eligible and will send OTP and cc will get approved instantly.

You can read my experience through which I got pinnacle in this way. *

2. Second option you have will be to wait for 6 months and then apply.

Option 1 will cost you 2 cibil hit. Option 2 will cost you 1 cibil hit. Now it's your choice.

* https://www.technofino.in/community...lusive-account-upgrade-as-etb-customer.30650/

Back