• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

seekndestroy99

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My account is still freezed. They are allowing credit into frozen account via 2 methods. Also they debited emi from frozen Account but not unfreezing account.

I have escalated to principal nodal officer desk. But there is not even 1 single reply from any level. Indie customer care and indie relationship manager is pathetic.

Visited branch 5 times in 1 month. Both RM and manager sent email to concerned department for removal of freeze but they didn't even reply branch manager😅😅.

Branch manager showed me emails he sent on his monitor. He said aage se reply nhi aa rha bhai toh ab kya hi kre. Ek mail aur daal deta hu reply aayega toh btaa dunga.

I don't know what can be done.

I have lodged complaint RBI 3 days ago. Waiting for any resolution.
So closing account and getting the DD is not a solution for you?

doraemon

TF Ace
My account is still freezed. They are allowing credit into frozen account via 2 methods. Also they debited emi from frozen Account but not unfreezing account.

I have escalated to principal nodal officer desk. But there is not even 1 single reply from any level. Indie customer care and indie relationship manager is pathetic.

Visited branch 5 times in 1 month. Both RM and manager sent email to concerned department for removal of freeze but they didn't even reply branch manager😅😅.

Branch manager showed me emails he sent on his monitor. He said aage se reply nhi aa rha bhai toh ab kya hi kre. Ek mail aur daal deta hu reply aayega toh btaa dunga.

I don't know what can be done.

I have lodged complaint RBI 3 days ago. Waiting for any resolution.
Its very scary especially when u have funds of considerable amount in that account and out of nowhere the freeze that

Cherry on cake is they even don't respond no matter whom u mail

RBI takes lot of time
What I didn't digest is why sudeen freezes in accounts?
Not only in indie but with other as well
2-3 years ago every thing was normal

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its very scary especially when u have funds of considerable amount in that account and out of nowhere the freeze that

Cherry on cake is they even don't respond no matter whom u mail

RBI takes lot of time
What I didn't digest is why sudeen freezes in accounts?
Not only in indie but with other as well
2-3 years ago every thing was normal
Wait for CDBC :)

Strange

TF Legend
Can you tell us the complete steps you have done to get your indie unfreezed?
Just call Indie customer service to unfreeze your account. They will process your request for address verification, after which an IndusInd agent will visit your registered address for verification. If the verification is positive, your account will be unfrozen in a few days.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Just call Indie customer service to unfreeze your account. They will process your request for address verification, after which an IndusInd agent will visit your registered address for verification. If the verification is positive, your account will be unfrozen in a few days.
I have tried many times. They simply ask me to visit branch.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
I have tried many times. They simply ask me to visit branch.
Have already submitted kyc docs in branch. I have 6 account in indusind, so there shouldn't be SVR issue. Also my recent SVR was done in December when i opened grande account. Whereas indie was opened in july.

Lordkk

TF Premier
Theek hai dost mene sab paise nikal liye hai👍

EPbXrWmU8AM9rOI

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Just called the customer care of indie regarding unfreeze. He just forwarded request to their team for address verification. Upon asking request number he said no request is lodged only information is passed to their team who will raise the address verification request. Upon address verification the account will automatically unfreeze in 3-4 working days he said.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Just called the customer care of indie regarding unfreeze. He just forwarded request to their team for address verification. Upon asking request number he said no request is lodged only information is passed to their team who will raise the address verification request. Upon address verification the account will automatically unfreeze in 3-4 working days he said.
Did same. Took me 3 calls to connect to right executive who took my request instead of asking me to visit branch.

Gave tat till 4th April. Let's see what they do

its_karan

TF Ace
Did same. Took me 3 calls to connect to right executive who took my request instead of asking me to visit branch.

Gave tat till 4th April. Let's see what they do
You are using this 1860 267 2626

I need a number that works from Airtel as
I only have Airtel not Jio

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
You are using this 1860 267 2626

I need a number that works from Airtel as
I only have Airtel not Jio
Yes this only number no other number. For airtel you have to recharge. It's chargeable so unlimited calling doesn't work.
Recharge 20 rs in airtel than it'll connect