• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :) :D

Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,180
For indus it is not possible directly to hold 2 account as sole owner.
My partner account is sole and exclusive account is joint. But now after opening exclusive account I can remove the joint holder from exclusive if required.

For ICICI, HDFC it's possible as sole owner I have personally done it.
Is there any such requirement for Pioneer ?
The Pioneer RM I am communicating with didn’t mentioned any such criteria , I tiold him I already have a 0 MAB exclusive which I don’t intend to close or upgrade , only interested in Pioneer as a fresh account

Unfortunately there is no option to upgrade your account to pioneer
The upgrade form only has option till Exclusive , this is for branch upgrade I am not sure though if it’s possible online or not

Pioneer account has to be fresh account with IP of 10 lakhs , or might be you can get a offer from IndusInd if you have been maintaining 30L AQB
Yes you're right about Pioneer. Have been in talk with a Pioneer representative in Kolkata. Today he even told me that he can MAYBE get approval for 5-6 lakh funding also instead of basic 10L for Pioneer.:D
I just thought until I get funding for Pioneer, why not keep upgrading till Exclsuive.

Yes you're right about Pioneer. Have been in talk with a Pioneer representative in Kolkata. Today he even told me that he can MAYBE get approval for 5-6 lakh funding also instead of basic 10L for Pioneer.:D
I just thought until I get funding for Pioneer, why not keep upgrading till Exclsuive.
I have a negotiation going on for 3 laKhs IP for fresh Pioneer

I have a negotiation going on for 3 laKhs IP for fresh Pioneer
Daaamn! Thats savage, but maybe in your case you already have high funding and extremely good relation for your own account which will maybe allow for 3L funding also for a fresh Pioneer or maybe you have good contacts with IndusInd. Or else I cant think of any other reason how that could be possible. Pls do let us know if that negotiation is fruitful and also please share some tips if possible around your negotiation.

The Pioneer RM I am communicating with didn’t mentioned any such criteria , I tiold him I already have a 0 MAB exclusive which I don’t intend to close or upgrade , only interested in Pioneer as a fresh account
I think since Pioneer is a HNI Account, May be your RM would take special Approval for second Account before opening it.
Whatever would be the Case, Please Update here.

Last edited:
I am not exactly sure but I think same rule for all accounts.

Still if the agent is ready to open you can give it a try.

Hi all received IndusInd exclusive statement mail today
It’s mentioned “Balance Requirement :Average Quarterly Balance of Rs 1,00,000 or relationship criteria to be maintained” even after pinnacle mapping
Any views from old pinnacle users?
Pinnacle itself is the Relationship Criteria due to which NMC will be Wavied off.
AMB is still 100k, due to Relationship Criteria I.e, Pinnacle, NMC will be waived off, making Account effectively
a Zero AMB Account

Last edited:
It’s mentioned “Balance Requirement :Average Quarterly Balance of Rs 1,00,000 or relationship criteria to be maintained” even after pinnacle mapping
Take a written confirmation like the below
D9826033-12D7-4711-940C-AD0F8587D25E.jpeg

They delayed this months statement alot. Usually i get it by 10th of every month. but this time 21st of this month damn.

Btw how did you got pinnacle? Pre-approved or applied manually?

Back