• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :) :D

Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,180
Thanks @anirban.choudhury. account just got upgraded to exclusive. I placed request through branch for both kyc and exclusive upgrade based on pinnacle surrogate. Bank took t+2 for kyc upgrade and t+1 post kyc upgrade for exclusive.

The bangalore branch manager was very helpful and was regularly updating me over call about my request status.

One quick question when does the exclusive welcome kit get dispatched with visa signature card ? Should i wait before placing request for world exclusive card ?

Thanks @anirban.choudhury. account just got upgraded to exclusive. I placed request through branch for both kyc and exclusive upgrade based on pinnacle surrogate. Bank took t+2 for kyc upgrade and t+1 post kyc upgrade for exclusive.

The bangalore branch manager was very helpful and was regularly updating me over call about my request status.

One quick question when does the exclusive welcome kit get dispatched with visa signature card ? Should i wait before placing request for world exclusive card ?
It will be dispatched in a day or 2
Just call customer card and request for MC card before the dispatch of welcome kit

oh, ok
I applied yesterday through the banner in TFC
applied on Thursday using TFC banner ad for Legend
got the card in hand today, that's barely 2 working days
after activating the card, applied for select savings account right away and completed vkyc, virtual debit card is also active

I've couple of questions here, apart from Visa & MC which is the 3rd debit card that I can get for free with Indus Select ?
Also can I get a free cheque book via online order ?

Anyone on this forum ever got 0 MAB Pioneer?

after activating the card, applied for select savings account right away and completed vkyc, virtual debit card is also active

I've couple of questions here, apart from Visa & MC which is the 3rd debit card that I can get for free with Indus Select ?
you will be receiving one cheque book soon. if you will order, you will receive 2 cheque books.
3rd dc will be PLatinum debit card, can be applied through Indus Mobile APP.

you will be receiving one cheque book soon. if you will order, you will receive 2 cheque books.
3rd dc will be PLatinum debit card, can be applied through Indus Mobile APP.
ok, so cheque book will be automatically sent, that's good
this platinum debit card, can it be RuPay ? and assuming all 3 will be LTF along with the virtual one

Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers
Congratulations @anirban.choudhury !!!

Appreciate your efforts in sharing the indulging story with fellow community members!!!

which card have you received with select account?

I have applied for Indusind ac , welcome kit is in transit .. is there anyway I can see the debit card online via netbanking / mobile banking before the physical one is delivered. When I try to register via netbanking ,, there is an option of view only .. if I select that it is sending an OTP to my number via which we can register for view only access. Will this access show debit card details like number / cvv etc ?

I have applied for Indusind ac , welcome kit is in transit .. is there anyway I can see the debit card online via netbanking / mobile banking before the physical one is delivered. When I try to register via netbanking ,, there is an option of view only .. if I select that it is sending an OTP to my number via which we can register for view only access. Will this access show debit card details like number / cvv etc ?
On netbanking you can't view Virtual card details, only on Indus Mobile app. That you can access only after getting DC.

I recently got Pinnacle card delivered, now which would be better - directly opening exclusive acct(1 lac funding) or opening lower acct and then upgrading to exclusive(upgrade form offline)? In upgrade option need to have 1 lac in acct or can be done in less? When will I get option to link Pinnacle?

Back