• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :) :D

Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,180
I recently got Pinnacle card delivered, now which would be better - directly opening exclusive acct(1 lac funding) or opening lower acct and then upgrading to exclusive(upgrade form offline)? In upgrade option need to have 1 lac in acct or can be done in less? When will I get option to link Pinnacle?
If you have funds liquid with you, why to do hassle of going branch and get the upgrade done.

Directly open Indus Exclusive with 1L IP.
After your a/c will become 0 MAB, you can withdraw any day.

In Indusmobile app when I am trying to link my CC relationship , I am getting error that details are not matching .. but all my details are 100% matching .. any one face similar issue ? When trying via netbanking , after entering OTP getting " We are unable to service your request. Please try again after some time." error

In Indusmobile app when I am trying to link my CC relationship , I am getting error that details are not matching .. but all my details are 100% matching .. any one face similar issue ? When trying via netbanking , after entering OTP getting " We are unable to service your request. Please try again after some time." error
This is something new. Not a good news. They may have found that a lot of people are linking their account for zero mab.
We have to wait and see if this happens with someone else.
I will also receive my dc today. Will link and update here

on a different note, IndusInd bank is truly a "legend" when it comes to processing credit card application. they do everything backwards.
applied on Thursday and received the card in hand on Saturday, without prior communication or approval message. then on Monday received communication about card having been dispatched. toady i.e. Tuesday received communication that my credit card application has been approved.

on a different note, IndusInd bank is truly a "legend" when it comes to processing credit card application. they do everything backwards.
applied on Thursday and received the card in hand on Saturday, without prior communication or approval message. then on Monday received communication about card having been dispatched. toady i.e. Tuesday received communication that my credit card application has been approved.
same with me, got card first, next day got dispatch message

I got email confirmation from HDFC bank abount my credit card application approval last week, I am using the same card since last 6 months :) They are still using internet explorer version 1.0 :)

Just link your credit card to your SB account through indus mobile app , once done visit nearest branch and ask them to upgrade account to Select
Nothing else needs to be done
Just for confirmation once you have upgraded the account send a mail to
reachus@indus and ask as you have added Legend card as surrogate product so whether or not your select account has been converted to 0 MAB
They would confirm on mail
Dear @anirban.choudhury , Can you please confirm that in your bank statement do you getting written 0 MAB or not..
As I too holding pinnacle card and opened exclusive account after initial funding of 1lac and then link my pinnacle card with the account
But in Statement I still getting MAB requirement as 1 lac. When Inquire with RM & BM they are totally dumb and useless as usual no info , then I mailed to inquire about the same again no reply , even escalated my grievance to nodal and senior desk including MD but still no confirmation for 0 MAB after linking pinnacle to exclusive, Just yeasterday my RM call back that it will be 0 MAB but not ready to give any confirmation over mail

Dear @anirban.choudhury , Can you please confirm that in your bank statement do you getting written 0 MAB or not..
As I too holding pinnacle card and opened exclusive account after initial funding of 1lac and then link my pinnacle card with the account
But in Statement I still getting MAB requirement as 1 lac. When Inquire with RM & BM they are totally dumb and useless as usual no info , then I mailed to inquire about the same again no reply , even escalated my grievance to nodal and senior desk including MD but still no confirmation for 0 MAB after linking pinnacle to exclusive, Just yeasterday my RM call back that it will be 0 MAB but not ready to give any confirmation over mail
NMC will be waived off as long as Pinnacle is active

I
I'm also getting similar replies from CC team. Mailed them at every level but no proper reply yet. If I don't get any confirmation then I'll close the account within a month. Can't keep 50k as the DC is not very rewarding. It is ok if they offer NMC waiver. Otherwise the service and support team is junk.

Received Indus Select account welcome kit today.
Since then it's been an ordeal.
First of all, account linking with Legend Card is not working on IndusMobile, it's saying incorrect details despite trying multiple times and verifying my inputs 100%.
Secondly, I got Visa signature variant, hence was trying to order MC variant, guess what only options I'm getting are Visa Signature (again) & Visa Platinum !!
Finally, tried activating IndusNet !! There the drama is at a different level !! If I try login using IndusMobile ID, it says record does not exist, if I try forgot pw, same message, now when I try to register as new user - it says user already exists and use reset pw to set your pw. What kind of god awful tech stack this bank has got.
Add to this, the IVR is absolute bonkers, so much hassle to set debit card PIN !!

Getting really worried now - seems made a big mistake in opening accounts with this stupid bank.

Received Indus Select account welcome kit today.
Since then it's been an ordeal.
First of all, account linking with Legend Card is not working on IndusMobile, it's saying incorrect details despite trying multiple times and verifying my inputs 100%.
Secondly, I got Visa signature variant, hence was trying to order MC variant, guess what only options I'm getting are Visa Signature (again) & Visa Platinum !!
Finally, tried activating IndusNet !! There the drama is at a different level !! If I try login using IndusMobile ID, it says record does not exist, if I try forgot pw, same message, now when I try to register as new user - it says user already exists and use reset pw to set your pw. What kind of god awful tech stack this bank has got.
Add to this, the IVR is absolute bonkers, so much hassle to set debit card PIN !!

Getting really worried now - seems made a big mistake in opening accounts with this stupid bank.
I'm yet to receive kit yet, will go through same headache as you I think. For me only plus point is branch is 5 min walking from home, will go there directly if any issues.

If you've opened online they'll show attitude first and don't help easily as they lost their commission and targets. Same is the case with rbl branch people

I'm yet to receive kit yet, will go through same headache as you I think. For me only plus point is branch is 5 min walking from home, will go there directly if any issues.
My bank is in a quite inconvenient place for me to travel.
I'll try again tomorrow and if doesn't work will try customer care and then still persists will close all accounts, no way I'm going to branch for accounts opened fully digitally.

Back