• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

Bob78900

TF Premier
1 patner account dc benefits = 2 exclusive account dc benefits

Because partner account gets 2 DC
Rest all benefits are same
The only downside is in patner you won't get a dedicated RM whereas in exclusive you will get a RM
Brother if i open partner account will i get pre-approved offers and who will.get pre-approved offers ?

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Brother if i open partner account will i get pre-approved offers and who will.get pre-approved offers ?
You will get pre approved offer

For the question who will get I am assuming you are asking about which one among the two account holder, I am not pretty sure about this but as it is a joint account any one of the two account holders can avail the offer.

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
MAB seems to be fine with me, looking forward to leverage most benefits out of a premium account. The partner one however does have TimesPrime membership which I can ignore.
If you want to experience the leverage of premium account and you are fine with MAB you can give pioneer account a try😁
Its zero balance with 10L initial funding 😉

Souvik

TF Premier
If you want to experience the leverage of premium account and you are fine with MAB you can give pioneer account a try😁
Its zero balance with 10L initial funding 😉
Thats not a bad idea comparatively, the Pioneer offering seems to be quite good, do you have it ?

Edit: I do see this maybe a 1L AQB account too as the website says..

A Savings Account or Current Account with an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 10,00,000 (group based) and above.
Alternatively, a Net Relationship Value of Rs. 30,00,000 (group based) and above with an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 1,00,000 (group based) and above in a Savings or Current Account. https://bank.indusind.com/pioneer/about-us/criterion.html

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thats not a bad idea comparatively, the Pioneer offering seems to be quite good, do you have it ?

Edit: I do see this maybe a 1L AQB account too as the website says..

A Savings Account or Current Account with an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 10,00,000 (group based) and above.
Alternatively, a Net Relationship Value of Rs. 30,00,000 (group based) and above with an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 1,00,000 (group based) and above in a Savings or Current Account. https://bank.indusind.com/pioneer/about-us/criterion.html
IMG_20220531_175210.jpg