• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
No charges doesn't mean that its a zero balance account.... Bank has full right to downgrade... And whenever we will visit rm with zero balance or less balance... Beizzati alag..... I guess partner offer is the best bet currently....
Yes they can downgrade but mostly Indusind don't downgrade accounts.

Even if they downgrade we are at no loss atleast we get a experience of their most premium account.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Not as soon as you open
It usually takes 4-6 months for any bank to give pre approved offer.

If you are talking about directly applying then it has no relation with opening of bank account.
No bank will give you quickly... Except currently kotak is offering the ones........ Very quickly... Within a month.... Many people have got it.....

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
1.Process:As I had informed the executive that I will be opening account on 11th may so the executive called me in the morning and asked if I was comfortable to visit the bank else he said that he can visit my place for account opening.So instead of calling the executive at my place I visited the branch.
The executive had kept the account opening form ready even before I reached the branch.The executive themselves filled the form for me took pictures of aadhar pan and my live photo.As this is a premium account we get to choose our account number so I chose my phone number as account number.
So the account number is in the format XX-XXXXXXXXXX the first 2 digits are fixed and the other 10 are of our choice.The account gets opened on the spot.Then they collected the cheque.Done
2.Charges: I am attaching the pdf for statement of charges you can refer that, the only thing that varies is in the pdf it's mentioned some charges for non maintenance of mab but for the ones who opened this account in the offer period the charges for non maintenance of mab is 0 for them the rest remains the same as given in pdf.
3.Two Debi Cards: See I opened a account only with a single holder ie myself, but yes you will get seperate dc for every member you add to the account.
The time required for welcome kit to get delivered is T+3 days as told by executive.
4.Joint Account: No I didn't open joint account I am the sole operator, but you can add family members later on.
5.Advantages: Premium Services at 0 mab, free door step banking, free dc with ATM cash withdrawal limit of 1.5L and pos limit of 3L, unlimited cheque books,fee Locker for 1st yr, 3 movie tickets free in a quarter, unlimited atm withdrawal at any atm, personalized acc no. The list goes on😅 you can check the attached pdf you will get a clear Idea.
For more you can visit:
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-partner.html
I don't know if it will work or not, but maybe we can get the IndusInd legend cc a bit easily by holding this account 😅
6.Disadvantages: None as of now coz I have not actually used any of the services, I've just opened the account, I am waiting for the dc to get delivered so that I can activate my internet and phone banking.

You can mention if I missed anything or you need any other information.
Hope this helps.😃
How did you find contact details of your nearby branch.... If already having no relationship with indusind ban how to contact nearest branch....???