• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
It becomes quite exhausting tbh the point is to get Zero mab without paying any additional charges

In my case I use Axis Easy access 12k Mab account which cost me around 300+GST for Debit card and 15rs per quarter for sms

If I make the switch and they end up pulling a sneaky one all my big brain move will go in vain and I will end up paying extra :ROFLMAO:

Sad IDFC is another Axis in the making was about to go for them but don't trust them now
You can easily transfer your axis account.... To rural branch... Mab will be 2500...get the sms blocked using atm... Via debit card... You will get all the mandatory sms even after that... And for debit card... Get the free atm chip card of axis..only valid for atm withdrawal... For free debit cards there are lots of other options like jupiter, fi, hdfc classic banking.. .. Axis cards rewards rate is of no value... Except some heavy paid cards...

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
It becomes quite exhausting tbh the point is to get Zero mab without paying any additional charges

In my case I use Axis Easy access 12k Mab account which cost me around 300+GST for Debit card and 15rs per quarter for sms

If I make the switch and they end up pulling a sneaky one all my big brain move will go in vain and I will end up paying extra :ROFLMAO:

Sad IDFC is another Axis in the making was about to go for them but don't trust them now
And if indusind takes a u turn... Someone else will come up with better offer.... Thus an open market...

SC_23

TF Premier
You can easily transfer your axis account.... To rural branch... Mab will be 2500...get the sms blocked using atm... Via debit card... You will get all the mandatory sms even after that... And for debit card... Get the free atm chip card of axis..only valid for atm withdrawal... For free debit cards there are lots of other options like jupiter, fi, hdfc classic banking.. .. Axis cards rewards rate is of no value... Except some heavy paid cards...
Your mab reduction trick is great. For my use case though cant get rid of debit card as I simply use this account for UPI and contactless debit card payment scenario and I am still on the fence with neo banks.

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
1. Yes double benefits
2. Single voucher issued(Without Zomato pro membership benefit)
Hey, can you please confirm if both the account holders (of Savings Partner Account) receive separate individual Visa Signature Debit Cards? I have been told by the bank that the Savings Partner Account will have only one Debit card issued.

Krish

TF Select
From where can we apply the free atm card for axis? Can we do through app/net banking?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
From where can we apply the free atm card for axis? Can we do through app/net banking?
from both....go to debit card upgrade section......choose atm chip card.....but do note it wont work for online or pos transactions....only atm withdrawl...if axis is your only account or primary account dont go for it.....there are better debit cards in market with less price or free that give better reward rates than axis cards.....i dont think we need to spend 590 or 780 or even 1700...for debit cards....which axis charges....

Krish

TF Select
from both....go to debit card upgrade section......choose atm chip card.....but do note it wont work for online or pos transactions....only atm withdrawl...if axis is your only account or primary account dont go for it.....there are better debit cards in market with less price or free that give better reward rates than axis cards.....i dont think we need to spend 590 or 780 or even 1700...for debit cards....which axis charges....
I just the opened the account 1 day back only, got debit card with 300+ gst annual charges, the debit card upgrade section isn’t enabled for me yet. Will try when it’s enabled 👍🏼

1655919384527.png

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I just the opened the account 1 day back only, got debit card with 300+ gst annual charges, the debit card upgrade section isn’t enabled for me yet. Will try when it’s enabled 👍🏼

1655919384527.png
Use this card for 10 months.. As you will be charged 336 for it........ Then upgrade........ Use card on amazon purchase from grabdeals.... You will get 10%× cb on amazon..... After 90-120 days of transactions... By that way you can recover 336....not valid on amazon giftcard... Flipkart gives 5% cb... And many more

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oops I wanted to open this account but today is the last day of the offer so....I guess i'll have to wait for next year now...unless they extend the offer.

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just an update, I quickly went to my nearest branch (100m from my house) and got this partner account opened. It will take 4-5 days to get my account properly opened.

He told me that this offer has been extended till 15 July now.

But the bank executive told me that I have to maintain 2lakh atleast for a month for 0 MAB offer. Can anyone please confirm on this?

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Just an update, I quickly went to my nearest branch (100m from my house) and got this partner account opened. It will take 4-5 days to get my account properly opened.

He told me that this offer has been extended till 15 July now.

But the bank executive told me that I have to maintain 2lakh atleast for a month for 0 MAB offer. Can anyone please confirm on this?
It's not official but the higher authority question the employees if the account balance becomes zero just after opening the account.
I too was asked to maintain 1L for a month

BTW congratulations on account opening