• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Open bank account first for smooth experience. Get legend card ltf from cash karo for 1500 cashback..
i applied for it .. got rejected instantly i dont know
i think it could be someone else loan account is linked with my gmail .. name also same
I think they rejected due to mismatch of pan, mob no. and dob ..
just dont know the exact reason

Yes

Product has been designed like the asset part is savings account and liability is credit card they say surrogate
If we speak about revenue they r much aggressive to sell PL
Good thing IndusInd interest rate is higher than other banks
I got Legend Credit Card on Master World Network , will it help to get 0 MAB Select account , or we should have Legend on Visa Signature network ? Please confirm. I am not yet activated the Legend on Master World

I applied through their website and it shows Legend as LTF. I thought I would get Pinnale (for opening exclusive).

Should I get Legend and open select account? This could be an alternative for ICICI WM :unsure:

What do you guys think?

IndusInd means patience. 🤭

Give it sometime.
I waited for couple of days, nothing has changed.
Then visited branch of IndusInd. They were like "why you didn't come here in first place, we would have arranged home visit to open account and give you cheque book and netbanking kit instantly".

Thanks for your help @4uziaul

They added me to add 50k IP via cheque or cash or imps, which I did instantly & received the confirmation of same over email.
After a week from online application, my welcome kit got dispatched.

Now wish me luck linking my existing legend credit card (I didn't create any customer ID yet).
I was just waiting on creating net banking customer ID first and then link my CC.

End goal is to get Pinnacle upgrade and have exclusive account. Not sure how I'm gonna get Pinnacle CC.

1700326450985.png

I waited for couple of days, nothing has changed.
Then visited branch of IndusInd. They were like "why you didn't come here in first place, we would have arranged home visit to open account and give you cheque book and netbanking kit instantly".

Thanks for your help @4uziaul

They added me to add 50k IP via cheque or cash or imps, which I did instantly & received the confirmation of same over email.
After a week from online application, my welcome kit got dispatched.

Now wish me luck linking my existing legend credit card (I didn't create any customer ID yet).
I was just waiting on creating net banking customer ID first and then link my CC.

End goal is to get Pinnacle upgrade and have exclusive account. Not sure how I'm gonna get Pinnacle CC.

View attachment 35182
Keep updating your future journey with Indusind bank.

Reactions: NCD
Guys, I'm holding IndusInd Legend credit card and I had opened select account by visiting branch some days ago. After activating debit card, I've registered as new user on net banking with debit card and then linked my credit card there. Now after logging in, it shows my account and in cards tab, it shows my credit card. is the link successful for getting zero MAB facility or I have to check anything else. I've gone thru all thread then asking here, so please suggest me kindly. TIA 🙏

Guys, I'm holding IndusInd Legend credit card and I had opened select account by visiting branch some days ago. After activating debit card, I've registered as new user on net banking with debit card and then linked my credit card there. Now after logging in, it shows my account and in cards tab, it shows my credit card. is the link successful for getting zero MAB facility or I have to check anything else. I've gone thru all thread then asking here, so please suggest me kindly. TIA 🙏
Its done. Enjoy your benefits.

I am having a Select account, and have also grouped other family members.
In total 4 accounts and I am required to maintain 1Lkh average monthly balance across all accounts.

If the primary account holder takes the legend credit card, will all the account becomes zero balance??

Back