• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Don't create new id for mobile app. Wait for at least 3 working days and then check mobile app, it will be done automatically.
thanks for telling me to wait. now its showing both select account and credit card in my previous mobile app id and in Net banking it's showing same in new id. should I keep it that way now?

While adding funds there was some delay from my side due to an important phone call. When I disconnected the call, payment page where I needed to add debit card details got timed out. Now they are asking me to visit branch. Can't they simply send me a payment link via email to complete transaction and proceed with video kyc. Digital banking.

• Sad
Reactions: SSV
While adding funds there was some delay from my side due to an important phone call. When I disconnected the call, payment page where I needed to add debit card details got timed out. Now they are asking me to visit branch. Can't they simply send me a payment link via email to complete transaction and proceed with video kyc. Digital banking.
Wait it out for a day or two and you will receive a link to fund your account.

Like more than 80% of advice on this thread, the key is patience.

Wait it out for a day or two and you will receive a link to fund your account.

Like more than 80% of advice on this thread, the key is patience.
One of their executive called and said the same thing to me on 18th. Two working days have passed now (as of today) but still waiting for the link. I am getting marketing emails regularly due to legend cc. 😂

I had similar issue, I went to bank and they weren't happy that I opened online... It would have been faster to visit branch and they would give me instant welcome kit (of course, not personalized ).

I visited branch on 14th Nov and received email of e-kit on 15th. They are sending kit via speed post of Indian post and I'm yet to receive it

Solution for you:
1. You would be knowing the account no, for me it was 15<mobile no>. Find the IFSC code for the branch which you choose to open account.
2. With above details, transfer 10 Rupees or so, and wait for email confirmation. Once you receive it, complete the initial funding (50k next).
3. Now wait for 2-3 days to receive email of your welcome kit being prepared.

1700584001530.png

1700584121582.png

Keep updating your future journey with Indusind bank.

I'm done finally. Got confirmation over e-mail about 0 balance.

Here is what I did.
1. Apply for Legend LTF online and wait till card dispatch. Don't login into APP or anything, don't do anything.
2. Create select account online or visit the branch (this is faster, they give instant kit with debit card).
3. If you created online, we can't do anything till you receive the welcome kit with debit card.
4. Using the Customer ID in welcome kit of netbanking, login into app/netbanking and then link your CC.
5. Within an few mins or so, you should see both card and savings account side by side. You would need to login back.
6. Take out your funds as you feel right and enjoy 0 MAB.

1700894216234.png

Here is what I did.
1. Apply for Legend LTF online and wait till card dispatch. Don't login into APP or anything, don't do anything.
2. Create select account online or visit the branch (this is faster, they give instant kit with debit card).
3. If you created online, we can't do anything till you receive the welcome kit with debit card.
4. Using the Customer ID in welcome kit of netbanking, login into app/netbanking and then link your CC.
5. Within an few mins or so, you should see both card and savings account side by side. You would need to login back.

View attachment 35627
Thanks for sharing. It's now clear to everyone how to get select account with o mab easily.

Here is what I did.

View attachment 35627
One more question, did you apply legend credit card directly from bank website? Or , did you apply via third party like Paisabazar or any other agents?

Reactions: NCD
It doesn't matter. Basically just don't create two internetbanking logins and you will be fine.
I understand but I have pre approved offer in Paisabazar but I don't trust them and deleted my account approx 1 year ago. But every week they call me to give legend credit card ltf pre approved.
On the other hand, If I directly approach Indusind, after entering basic details in website there might be a chance that they don't show me ltf legend card to apply. That's why I am asking.

I understand but I have pre approved offer in Paisabazar but I don't trust them and deleted my account approx 1 year ago. But every week they call me to give legend credit card ltf pre approved.
On the other hand, If I directly approach Indusind, after entering basic details in website there might be a chance that they don't show me ltf legend card to apply. That's why I am asking.
Best approach: Use cash karo get1500 cashback and it clearly says ltf while applying. Very efficient process.

One more question, did you apply legend credit card directly from bank website? Or , did you apply via third party like Paisabazar or any other agents?
This card had about 1.5k reward on CashKaro platform. I applied through same online.

It just took me to IndusInd webpage, where I applied. After a week of card delivery and activation, I received reward of 1.5k on CashKaro which I just redeemed as Amazon voucher.

To be frank, they are giving LTF credit card, 0 MAB premium account and then such cashbacks. I'm not sure how much they paid to CashKaro platform.
1700899455080.png

You can apply through CashKaro, they wont ask you for any detail other then regular login stuff (phone and otp, email for registration).

I remember seeing platinum, AuraEdge as LTF along with Legend.
Easy Diner was chargeable.

Exactly, just dont create ID for credit card. Use the one you get with savings account.
I had my credit card netbanking enable before opening select account. After i got my account activated, i created netbanking id for saving account and linked credit card there. Now my netbanking works with new id and shows both account and credit card where as mobile app works with old id and it also shows both. I also got confirmation from customer care on email that my account is now 0 mab.

Here is what I did.

View attachment 35627
one more doubt sir , i just got my legend card but my limit is only 80k is that enough ? and i just activate the card via the link that i recived in email/sms so that i can able to see the card details and activate the card but i have not register the phone or net banking what should i do now ?? please guide me I'm waiting

one more doubt sir , i just got my legend card but my limit is only 80k is that enough ? and i just activate the card via the link that i recived in email/sms so that i can able to see the card details and activate the card but i have not register the phone or net banking what should i do now ?? please guide me I'm waiting @AllSeeker

one more doubt sir , i just got my legend card but my limit is only 80k is that enough ? and i just activate the card via the link that i recived in email/sms so that i can able to see the card details and activate the card but i have not register the phone or net banking what should i do now ?? please guide me I'm waiting
Card limit has nothing to do with 0 MAB select account. You can still continue to open select account with 50K IP and link card, then you can remove 50K.

Back