• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

I have platinum card with them and I want to upgrade it to LEGEND LTF, I mailed them but they are offering LEGEND with 4999+taxes and giving 3500 worth voucher,
Any suggestions should I accept the offer or any way to get it LTF??

I have platinum card with them and I want to upgrade it to LEGEND LTF, I mailed them but they are offering LEGEND with 4999+taxes and giving 3500 worth voucher,
Any suggestions should I accept the offer or any way to get it LTF??
May be see if you can apply for a new Legend card and get it LTF.
Later you may choose to close platinum after receiving Legend.

Paisa Bazaar was also adverting legend LTF. You may check it if direct application is also showing joining fees

May be see if you can apply for a new Legend card and get it LTF.
Later you may choose to close platinum after receiving Legend.

Paisa Bazaar was also adverting legend LTF. You may check it if direct application is also showing joining fees
I think indusind only gives one card to one user, so if that is the case then need to close platinum first. Correct me if wrong.

Can not apply for second card directly,
Indusind allow only 1 card.
Is it?

I just checked today with bank employee for pinnacle card, while I already have legend.

He said he can process it with 15K+gst joining fee against 10k fk/amazon or 15k vouchagram coupons.
Another option he provided was to open grande account, then he can provide pinnacle with 5k+gst where joining fees can be reversed on 75k or 90k spend within 3 months

Is it?

I just checked today with bank employee for pinnacle card, while I already have legend.

He said he can process it with 15K+gst joining fee against 10k fk/amazon or 15k vouchagram coupons.
Another option he provided was to open grande account, then he can provide pinnacle with 5k+gst where joining fees can be reversed on 75k or 90k spend within 3 months
Maybe offline it's possible by split limit with existing card
But directly online it's showing can't proceed as you have already a credit card🥲

Check this thread.

Check this thread.
Okk bro read those full thread but I need a guide that's it

@vaibhav111 @ashwink

Kindly merge

one more doubt sir , i just got my legend card but my limit is only 80k is that enough ? and i just activate the card via the link that i recived in email/sms so that i can able to see the card details and activate the card but i have not register the phone or net banking what should i do now ?? please guide me I'm waiting @AllSeeker
Most of my cards I use regularly have small limit, depending on what your use case is, 80k is more than enough. But if you spend more than 20k per month on a card like legend, probably try for LE. Or use different cards.

I have no other relationship with the Indus bank other than this cc, and I have no issues using their phone app to manage the card, sometimes it crashes and is a little buggy, but I do get things done when I need it.

Admittedly, this card is almost never used in my portfolio.

Back