• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Because I have received an email to access digital credit card and after entering the new CIF number, I am getting an error that details are incorrect. Fortunately, I had an older email from IndusInd in my mailbox with CIF number on it to access digital credit card. Both CIF numbers are different and older CIF number gives error that no active credit cards are linked with this CIF. Because of Diwali, courier delivery date is a week ahead so wanted to access digital card details.
Very hard to say in indusind bank.. i had a problem with userid.. they took 2 month to fix..

I think ur old customer id will be deleted & new will be there. Should take max 5 days.

I got an addon on legend for spouse is there a way we can use the addon to open a zero MAB account for spouse also
It doesn't work that way. You can open a new account and either group or link it with the family account. This way, as the primary account holder, you only have to maintain the balance or meet the relationship criteria, and all the accounts will effectively have a Zero MAB.

I just received Legend CC.

Today Morning I tried to open select account online, did VKYC and ended up with transaction error during initial funding page (I tried to pay via dc but had online payment disabled).

Later I'm facing error (EBTE0001) when I try to resume my application. Can anyone let me know what's happening and how can I fix it.

After an hour or so, I received below email... Looks like account is created.
1699721534663.png

But when I try to add funds, its saying no active account linked.

I just received Legend CC.

Today Morning I tried to open select account online, did VKYC and ended up with transaction error during initial funding page (I tried to pay via dc but had online payment disabled).

Later I'm facing error (EBTE0001) when I try to resume my application. Can anyone let me know what's happening and how can I fix it.

After an hour or so, I received below email... Looks like account is created.
View attachment 34710

But when I try to add funds, its saying no active account linked.
Try on Monday or Tuesday.

Can someone confirm what is cross-currency mark-up for Select Visa/Master? On their website, it says 1% but someone on this thread said 2%? I need to pay for an international hosting bill.

Can someone confirm what is cross-currency mark-up for Select Visa/Master? On their website, it says 1% but someone on this thread said 2%? I need to pay for an international hosting bill.
Trust their website for the fees and charges. You can always ask them to reverse if anything extra charged. Its one of the main features. But 1% will be pre gst.

Back