• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Thanks called the CC and asked them to do it, I have no idea who my RM is

Is the visa card still giving rewards for cc payment in Paytm and mastercard on cheq
Check with your branch for RM details and refer below post to be updated about Rp eligible merchants

Last edited:
Yes, updated my post
My Netbanking reflects Credit card details, but I am unable to view my saving account details in Credit card user Id or create a new user ID in mobile app for Saving Account.

If I try to link via DC (in app) it shows incorrect details and if I try to link via Net banking (in app) it says already user ID exists which is my Credit card user id w/o saving account details.

Tired of this crap! Reached out to Branch manager previous week and he promised some TAT by this week.

Any better solutions?
Also I got Master card DC, how can I apply for VISA signature DC ? (unable to find in Net banking and app option is not available yet)

I had IndusInd credit card earlier which I had closed long back. It was linked with a CIF number. Now I have been approved another IndusInd credit card and this time a new CIF number has been allotted. I do not hold IndusInd bank account. How to merge both CIFs?

Because I have received an email to access digital credit card and after entering the new CIF number, I am getting an error that details are incorrect. Fortunately, I have an older email from IndusInd in my mailbox with CIF number on it to access digital credit card. Both CIF numbers are different and older CIF number gives an error that no active credit cards are linked with this CIF. Because of Diwali, courier delivery date is a week ahead so wanted to access digital card details.

Back