• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Guyz an update opened an indusind select account and linked my legend credit card and now what should I do should I need to email to indusind bank reg use my legend card as an surrogate or the process automatically intiated ?? Please guide me

Bank is asking for 1Lakh IP 😒 They are telling that their branch is listed under cat-A. How to check branch categories so that I can visit cat-B branch and open account.
Yes, I handed over a 1 Lakh Cheque on Friday to open my account offline since he couldn't do it online. He assured me it would be opened and activated by Monday. However, when I inquired on Tuesday, he mentioned it would be completed within the week. Today is Thursday, and there's been no update whatsoever. What concerns me is that they've already encashed the cheque on Monday. What steps should I take now? Should I email someone or do you have any suggestions on how to proceed? I'm starting to feel like this is reminiscent of HDFC Bank. They show any concern for customers problems, and if they aim to meet their targets, they'll approach you with friendly conversations.

Yes, I handed over a 1 Lakh Cheque on Friday to open my account offline since he couldn't do it online. He assured me it would be opened and activated by Monday. However, when I inquired on Tuesday, he mentioned it would be completed within the week. Today is Thursday, and there's been no update whatsoever. What concerns me is that they've already encashed the cheque on Monday. What steps should I take now? Should I email someone or do you have any suggestions on how to proceed? I'm starting to feel like this is reminiscent of HDFC Bank. They show any concern for customers problems, and if they aim to meet their targets, they'll approach you with friendly conversations.
It takes minimum 7-10 working days in indusind...... So keep patience..... Dont go by what they say in branch....

I have opened account on Dec 1st morning with 50K IP and by the EOD I can see that account on upi apps. On 2nd morning system has taken welcome kit request automatically. Yet to receive welcome kit and it is still in transit by speedpost.
For me it was smooth process and they have issued me MC world DC.

I opened IndusInd Select savings account with 1 Lakh IP, I got MC world debit card. I wanted Visa Signature DC for times prime membership. I got it today and still not activated. How can I change the debit card variant to Visa Signature?

I have opened account on Dec 1st morning with 50K IP and by the EOD I can see that account on upi apps. On 2nd morning system has taken welcome kit request automatically. Yet to receive welcome kit and it is still in transit by speedpost.
For me it was smooth process and they have issued me MC world DC.
I think your account was opened using their tab in online right. Not the good old method by filling the details in the form and submitting it.

Back