• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Yeap that's good. But if you any credit card or any other relationship with bank it will not allow you open account by ur self you have to either visit the bank and process it online for faster process. Or Complete offline process takes around 15 days I suppose.
Not really...

I had credit card first, but then created account online.

Only thing to care is not to login into APP via credit card (hence by creating customer id for cc). Its better to wait till you get bank account login & then link CC. Hardly takes 5 mins to reflect and account becomes 0 MAB

Reactions: SSV
Not really...

Only thing to care is not to login into APP via credit card (hence by creating customer id for cc). Its better to wait till you get bank account login & then link CC. Hardly takes 5 mins to reflect and account becomes 0 MAB
How did you know that's 0Amb bro ?

Not really...

I had a similar experience, but I faced issues trying to open my account online as it kept saying that an account already existed. After reaching out on X platform, they contacted me and sent a bank employee to my place. It took almost 3 hours for the employee to open the account using an internal app but failed open account. However, there was a problem with my name not matching on my PAN and Aadhar cards, so he had to take around 20 signatures on offline forms for manual processing. The bank representative mentioned that these documents were sent to the central team in Basavangudi, Bengaluru for processing.

Despite initiating the process on Friday, there's been no update on my account opening, which worries me. I'm nervous and recorded all the calls, which makes me a bit anxious. I'm confused about how they encashed the 1L IP cheque without having the account opened, it feels both confusing and sketchy.

I had a similar experience, but I faced issues trying to open my account online as it kept saying that an account already existed. After reaching out on X platform, they contacted me and sent a bank employee to my place. It took almost 3 hours for the employee to open the account using an internal app but failed open account. However, there was a problem with my name not matching on my PAN and Aadhar cards, so he had to take around 20 signatures on offline forms for manual processing. The bank representative mentioned that these documents were sent to the central team in Basavangudi, Bengaluru for processing.

Despite initiating the process on Friday, there's been no update on my account opening, which worries me. I'm nervous and recorded all the calls, which makes me a bit anxious. I'm confused about how they encashed the 1L IP cheque without having the account opened, it feels both confusing and sketchy.
Was the cheque account payee only? against your name? If yes, nothing to worry... it cant be encashed into any other account.

Experts told me patience is the key to deal with IndusInd.

Try reaching out to branch manager or customer care.

Screenshot_20231208-110034-407.png Can anyone tell me if I set pin using this email link, will indusind create a customer id for me? And Will I face problem linking legend card later?
Or should I wait till my indus select account gets activated then link the card?
My main priority: Indus select 0 Mab

Reactions: NCD
View attachment 36911Can anyone tell me if I set pin using this email link, will indusind create a customer id for me? And Will I face problem linking legend card later?
Or should I wait till my indus select account gets activated then link the card?
My main priority: Indus select 0 Mab
Nope, no issues.

You can set pin and configure limits & enable/disable them. There wont be issues. Just dont create a login profile.

Is there anybody who had already created customer ID using Credit card and then successfully opened a savings account completely online ?

My nearest branch is 50-60 km away, even their bank don’t want to come to my place (their reason being … petrol kaafi jal jayega … which is TBH a valid reason)

Was the cheque account payee only? against your name? If yes, nothing to worry... it cant be encashed into any other account.

Experts told me patience is the key to deal with IndusInd.

Try reaching out to branch manager or customer care.
I wrote 'A/C payee' on the top left of the check for Indusind Bank Ltd A/c <my_name>.

Thanks for the chance to refile. I'll call him again today.

Is there anybody who had already created customer ID using Credit card and then successfully opened a savings account completely online ?

My nearest branch is 50-60 km away, even their bank don’t want to come to my place (their reason being … petrol kaafi jal jayega … which is TBH a valid reason)
No other way you have to visit branch or call them to your place.

Its bit problematic...

Either use existing customer ID of CC to create savings account. This can't be done Online I suppose. Only bank personal who is knowledgeable should be able to do.

Another option is to create bank acc with new cust id, and then have to delete credit card cust id. Then you should be able to link it with cc. This is long process and you will have to find someone who is knowledgeable enough to do it.

I wrote 'A/C payee' on the top left of the check for Indusind Bank Ltd A/c <my_name>.

Thanks for the chance to refile. I'll call him again today.
The branch manager said they're sorry for the delay as they've sent all the necessary documents to the central branch, marked it as a priority, and assured me my account will be active by Monday. I replied, 'If it's not done by my Monday, I'll close the account as soon as it's activated.'

I'm wondering why Indusind Bank takes over a week to open an account. Other banks like ICICI, HDFC, etc., finish the process in 10-15 minutes or at most a day, and your account is ready to use. It's a bit frustrating.

Hi folks - I have already created a customer ID for my Legend CC and I already have an Indusind INDIE account. Any way to get Select 0 MAB account now? Can I open an account online and ask them to convert to 0 MAB?

Hi folks - I have already created a customer ID for my Legend CC and I already have an Indusind INDIE account. Any way to get Select 0 MAB account now? Can I open an account online and ask them to convert to 0 MAB?
Yes, you can get Select Account.

I don't think you will be able to open it online since you already have Indie. But you can try and let us know. 😁

I did this way only. Was able to link credit card later to SA ID later on easily.

Maine aj select account open karne ka sara process complete kar aaya offline branch mein. Ab dekhna ye hai ki kitne din mein account chalu hota hai. Branch walo ne bola hai ki 2 working days lagega. Par un logo ka kuch bhi bharosa nehi.

Account chalu hone ka baad hi legend credit card link karunga.
BTW, Credit has been delivered today morning.

Maine aj select account open karne ka sara process complete kar aaya offline branch mein. Ab dekhna ye hai ki kitne din mein account chalu hota hai. Branch walo ne bola hai ki 2 working days lagega. Par un logo ka kuch bhi bharosa nehi.

Account chalu hone ka baad hi legend credit card link karunga.
BTW, Credit has been delivered today morning.
All you have to do is wait !

Patience is the key !

Back