• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

The branch manager said they're sorry for the delay as they've sent all the necessary documents to the central branch, marked it as a priority, and assured me my account will be active by Monday. I replied, 'If it's not done by my Monday, I'll close the account as soon as it's activated.'

I'm wondering why Indusind Bank takes over a week to open an account. Other banks like ICICI, HDFC, etc., finish the process in 10-15 minutes or at most a day, and your account is ready to use. It's a bit frustrating.
It takes time if they are filling manual applications. They do really send it via courier to their main branch for processing.

Its quicker if they do it in phone.
When I visited branch to do IP funding, I saw them opening account via phone & giving them ekit instantly.

I know brother.
Thread padke hi samajh aa gaya tha, ki patience k elawa aur koi rasta nehi hai.
To be frank, Their app or netbanking is buggy & slow. Crashes number of times.

If you are coming from ICICI or IDFC, you will feel like uninstalling their app and close the account.

It requires real patience to deal with IndusInd.

I couldn't take out 50K IP funds for about 1 full day because their server was down and it was doing all weird behavior when trying to login or post login.
I would never trust this bank with any time critical stuff.

To be frank, Their app or netbanking is buggy & slow. Crashes number of times.

If you are coming from ICICI or IDFC, you will feel like uninstalling their app and close the account.

It requires real patience to deal with IndusInd.

I couldn't take out 50K IP funds for about 1 full day because their server was down and it was doing all weird behavior when trying to login or post login.
I would never trust this bank with any time critical stuff.
Do their Upi and debit card work fine?

Last edited:
Reactions: NCD
Do their Upi and debit card work fine?
Its just that you dont know when it wont work.

It cant your primary account or emergency account.

Last time when I faced the issue, I really felt like going to ATM and cash it out... then use another bank cash deposit machine... All this circus cuz their UPI or Netbanking isn't working.

Luckily isn't urgent one, so I just did it next day. Bank people also had no idea, simply said servers are down and donno when it will work again.

Its just that you dont know when it wont work.

It cant your primary account or emergency account.

Last time when I faced the issue, I really felt like going to ATM and cash it out... then use another bank cash deposit machine... All this circus cuz their UPI or Netbanking isn't working.

Luckily isn't urgent one, so I just did it next day. Bank people also had no idea, simply said servers are down and donno when it will work again.
Thanks for sharing your experience. This account will never be my primary account. I am happy with my primary and secondary account.
Actually this will be my 5th account in terms of priority. And will use it for some FDs and credit card bill payment.

One more question, After linking my legend credit card this select account will be 0 mab account. If I open one/two add on accounts for my family members, Will those accounts be zero balance or have to maintain 50k?

Thanks for sharing your experience. This account will never be my primary account. I am happy with my primary and secondary account.
Actually this will be my 5th account in terms of priority. And will use it for some FDs and credit card bill payment.
Will work great for you :)

Do you mind sharing your primary and secondary account, bank and program/type as well :)

One more question, After linking my legend credit card this select account will be 0 mab account. If I open one/two add on accounts for my family members, Will those accounts be zero balance or have to maintain 50k?
As long as they are created/added as your family, they will enjoy same benefits.

Looks like it needs 10k IP if newly opening.
1702054008504.png

Primary account HDFC(classic), Secondary SBI (Regular Savings)
One back up for upi payments: Paytm Payments Bank.
Wow nice.

I'm really interested in getting HDFC credit cards LTF. I have no credit card with them.

I opened max savings a month ago, currently in process to upgrade it to preferred. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get LTF credit card.

I'm mostly interested in Tata neu infinity rupay and any other good core card.

Wow nice.

I'm really interested in getting HDFC credit cards LTF. I have no credit card with them.

I opened max savings a month ago, currently in process to upgrade it to preferred. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get LTF credit card.

I'm mostly interested in Tata neu infinity rupay and any other good core card.
In earlier days, after getting my first job I opened a salary account with them. I quit the job later and the account was converted to savings account later.
In those days , I didn't have any credit card. So used millennia debit in Flipkart and Amazon a lot. And did a FD of 2.5L and opened a Recurring deposit too.
After six months they offered me Money back plus with 40k limit.
Didn't take the offer. After one /two more months they offered Indian oil card with 50k limit. Didn't like that offer too .
After one more month they offered me Millennia with 1L limit. And a conditional life time free offer of Spending 50k in 90 days.
That time I grabbed the offer and took the card. It was HDFC who offered me first unsecured card. And I met the spending criteria too to make it ltf.

In earlier days, after getting my first job I opened a salary account with them. I quit the job later and the account was converted to savings account later.
In those days , I didn't have any credit card. So used millennia debit in Flipkart and Amazon a lot. And did a FD of 2.5L and opened a Recurring deposit too.
After six months they offered me Money back plus with 40k limit.
Didn't take the offer. After one /two more months they offered Indian oil card with 50k limit. Didn't like that offer too .
After one more month they offered me Millennia with 1L limit. And a conditional life time free offer of Spending 50k in 90 days.
That time I grabbed the offer and took the card. It was HDFC who offered me first unsecured card. And I met the spending criteria too to make it ltf.
Wow nice journey.

Did you receive any further upgrades after Millennia?

Wow nice journey.

Did you receive any further upgrades after Millennia?
Actually, For my current income and spending pattern Millennia suits me the most. I will not consider Regalia/regalia gold now. Though HDFC didn't offer me a upgrade till now😭. Only one time limit enhancement.
I will continue with millennia till my credit limit goes to 6/8 lakh at least.
After that I will consider DCB/Infinia if I can increase my income till then.

I recently opened Indus select savings account and linked my Legend CC. I was lured by their video branch 24/7 facility very much. But I not able to use the feature anyone who opened recently can confirm If video branch works or not ?

After I enter my mobile number getting below message no otp comes.

IMG_20231208_230659.jpg

Back