• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Same here.

Looks like just marketing gimmic
Their social media team told me this

We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. We would like to inform you that currently Video Branch service is exclusively available to IndusInd Bank Exclusive/Pioneer/ Grande Customers.

Branch telling Video Branch is available for none. I have raised a complaint let's see.

I think they are slowly devaluing select account. 😑

Their social media team told me this

We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. We would like to inform you that currently Video Branch service is exclusively available to IndusInd Bank Exclusive/Pioneer/ Grande Customers.

Branch telling Video Branch is available for none. I have raised a complaint let's see.

I think they are slowly devaluing select account. 😑
I don't think they will change anything, unless it goes to RBI with proof that they are onboarding customers with wrong information.

Best way may be to open grande as salary account/5l IP, take pinnacle & downgrade to exclusive.

I did this way only. Was able to link credit card later to SA ID later on easily.
Hey!!!
Just opened my Select Savings account completely online … so far everything was smooth. Can’t link my Legend CC yet because I don’t have any debit card right now.

In how many days was your debit card delivered/dispatched ?

I already had a legend credit card(created login for net banking & mobile banking) and opened select account online. Received welcome kit and able to login with netbanking id provided with welcome kit.

As mentioned in this thread i linked credit card in net banking and it is successful. Now my mobile banking is just showing credit card.. tried with customer care and no one able to help with mobile banking. I tried linking credit card and savings account in mobile banking and it was successful. Waited for a week and still savings account is not reflecting in mobile app.

Anyone faced this and able to link successfully in mobile banking ?

They should dispatch via bluedart. Speed post se aate aate mera Legend Credit card hi block na ho jaye.
Lol... you should read this.

1. They sent Legend CC in bluedart, reached me in 2 days.
2. Sent Select DC in speed post, reached me in a week time.
3. Sent DC default pin in some courier called BSA which I never heard. Took 2 weeks to reach my home.

May be I should now try for cheque book and see if it will ever reach me.

They should dispatch via bluedart. Speed post se aate aate mera Legend Credit card hi block na ho jaye.
I did see a story of a guy in TF, where his DC never reached him and then his account got frozen due to this. He is stuck for life only for the fault of opening account online. Not sure if he found a solution

3. Sent DC default pin in some courier called BSA which I never heard. Took 2 weeks to reach my home.

Can we set a pin online after receiving debit card? Or the default pin is mandatory?

Is tarah ki jhamele k liye hi maine offline branch mein account open karne gaya. Agar debit card na aaye to un logo ki aarti utar ke aaunga.
Bank guys were like pure sales men. Wanted to sell Ulips.

ABM said if I'm interested in opening pioneer with 1L balance, I was like WTF.
They wanted to open Grande for my sis who accompanied me to branch.

Can we set a pin online after receiving debit card? Or the default pin is mandatory?
Would be horribly wrong we had to wait till physical PIN delivery. I'm glad that we can do it online.

I think HDFC is the one where we need to wait for physical pin... even then have to visit ATM to change it to something else.

I already had a legend credit card(created login for net banking & mobile banking) and opened select account online. Received welcome kit and able to login with netbanking id provided with welcome kit.

As mentioned in this thread i linked credit card in net banking and it is successful. Now my mobile banking is just showing credit card.. tried with customer care and no one able to help with mobile banking. I tried linking credit card and savings account in mobile banking and it was successful. Waited for a week and still savings account is not reflecting in mobile app.

Anyone faced this and able to link successfully in mobile banking ?
Same problem here. I linked credit card with saving account in net banking successfully. Now I have to login id one for net banking and one for mobile app. In mobile banking app only credit card is showing.

Hah !!! … I am at such a remote location … no shady courier services work here …
and Bluedart, Delhivery & Speedpost delivery guys all know me very well 🥴🥴

Same problem here. I linked credit card with saving account in net banking successfully. Now I have to login id one for net banking and one for mobile app. In mobile banking app only credit card is showing.
Please post here if you were able to fix this. I have raised requests for this..waiting for the resolution.

same post linking debit card under relationship, for a fleeting second unde you own can see the balance, then it's gone. Seems the issue here is credit cards first availed, savings later, not the other way around.

Back