• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Is tarah ki jhamele k liye hi maine offline branch mein account open karne gaya. Agar debit card na aaye to un logo ki aarti utar ke aaunga.
Their service is worse than Canara Bank and SBI Bank together. They're asking for unnecessary documents like an HDFC Bank Passbook, even though I asked why. They said they wanted to know when I opened the account.

The branch manager I talked to isn't answering my calls or texts, which is the worst part. If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have started opening the account.

I really regret choosing the Select account in Indusind Bank. This was my experience in Bengaluru.

Hey!!!
Just opened my Select Savings account completely online … so far everything was smooth. Can’t link my Legend CC yet because I don’t have any debit card right now.

In how many days was your debit card delivered/dispatched ?
Have you got your debit card details?
I have opened select account online today. UPI registration is successfully completed with the help of Aadhaar.

Received the Select debit card today. Activated the card, set the pin, sign up for indus mobile banking app. But neither the card nor upi is working. Showing as debit freeze state. I opened the account offline. So, no video kyc was done.
When this problem will be solved?
UPI registration can be done via Aadhaar without debit card

I received the debit card, set upi pin. But any transaction is not going through. It shows account frozen

I haven't received debit card yet, UPI registration is completed via Aadhaar, can see bank balance in all UPI apps. Didn't try to make transaction yet.
Can you see your bank balance in UPI app?
I am able to transfer some amount from IndusInd select account to my another bank account by UPI.
Note: My welcome kit is not yet dispatched.

Back