• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Can anyone confirm me how many days it takes update the registered mobile number and mail-id in indusind bank?

They really messed up my account with the details pulled from cibil report my old phone number and mail id have been updated which I don't even have this number and email even then I filled all the current contact details in the account opening form very bumpy ride in the beginning itself long way to go.

Hi. I have gone through this entire thread and have seen that some people had smooth experience while opening Select account online and others had better experience while opening it offline. I am a bit confused as to which route shall I take. Please suggest should I go with online or offline account opening process? (Note: I don't have Indus bank account yet but I already have Legend CC which is registered in Indus Mobile app and Netbanking.)

Hi. I have gone through this entire thread and have seen that some people had smooth experience while opening Select account online and others had better experience while opening it offline. I am a bit confused as to which route shall I take. Please suggest should I go with online or offline account opening process? (Note: I don't have Indus bank account yet but I already have Legend CC which is registered in Indus Mobile app and Netbanking.)
go for offline account process

You gonna face some problem first open account via branch and then call customer care team to delete your I'd for credit card for your created an I'd and then open the account link it enjoy that's it

I opened Select account offline and there was no hassle. They will use their mobile to take photo of your aadhar, pan and the account holder. They will ask you to transfer 50k by Gpay to the newly created account. The account will be activated the next day. Then wait for 7-10 days to get your welcome kit (which contains MC World Select DC) and another packet with cheque book. Once you get all this and activate your DC, netbanking, app etc, call the customer care and place a request for Visa Signature Select DC. They will process it and the same day you can see the virtual card in your app. I placed request for my second debit card yesterday (1 month after account opening). The customer care guy told I will get my second DC in 1 week.

Last edited:
I opened Select account offline and there was no hassle. They will use their mobile to take photo of your aadhar, pan and the account holder. They will ask you to transfer 50k by Gpay to the newly created account. The account will be activated the next day. Then wait for 7-10 days to get your welcome kit (which contains MC World Select DC) and another packet with cheque book. Once you get all this and activate your DC, netbanking, app etc, call the customer care and place a request for Visa Signature Select DC. They will process it and the same day you can see the virtual card in your app. I placed request for my second debit card yesterday (1 month after account opening). The customer care guy told I will get my second DC in 1 week.
Linked legend card?? Are you sure it's 0Amb ACC??

Hey!!!
Just opened my Select Savings account completely online … so far everything was smooth. Can’t link my Legend CC yet because I don’t have any debit card right now.

In how many days was your debit card delivered/dispatched ?
Card got dispatched (3 Days ago) from Delhi to be delivered in Haryana.
Now it’s sitting at a Post Office in Punjab and is now even farther from my address.
Speedpost Rocks…

I have got same experience like you. After getting legend credit card, went for account opening in offline branch. The request of account opening was done through their system app within 15mins. Got the select mastercard in 4th day.
But one twist here, the account was rebit frozen. Probably for some Paytm payment bank fds I think. But branch people were helpful. They took request to unfreeze it. And today, in 6th day, my account is ready for use.

Last edited:
And linked the newly issued legend credit card in mobile banking app without any hassle. After both savings account and credit card is showing under indus mobile app .
I think my job has been done successfully. Now, will write an email to customer service to get 0 mab confirmation.

And linked the newly issued legend credit card in mobile banking app without any hassle. After both savings account and credit card is showing under indus mobile app .
I think my job has been done successfully. Now, will write an email to customer service to get 0 mab confirmation.
Please share the email on which you got confirmation successfully.

Card got dispatched (3 Days ago) from Delhi to be delivered in Haryana.
Now it’s sitting at a Post Office in Punjab and is now even farther from my address.
Speedpost Rocks…
Activate the virtual card; the Physical card is going to come to you, if not today, maybe day after tomorrow. Using CC CIF no. Received on email.

Back