• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Activate the virtual card; the Physical card is going to come to you, if not today, maybe day after tomorrow. Using CC CIF no. Received on email.
I haven’t received any virtual card… in mail or SMS.
Am I missing something here ?? … If there is any link to get the virtual card… please send it to me

Am I missing something here ?? … If there is any link to get the virtual card… please send it to me
I am able to see my Signature select debit card (second debit card) in app eventhough I haven’t received it

And linked the newly issued legend credit card in mobile banking app without any hassle. After both savings account and credit card is showing under indus mobile app .
I think my job has been done successfully. Now, will write an email to customer service to get 0 mab confirmation.
Hope to get a legend LTF soon and try this zero balance conversion. Please keep us posted

I have got same experience like you. After getting legend credit card, went for account opening in offline branch. The request of account opening was done through their system app within 15mins. Got the select mastercard in 4th day.
But one twist here, the account was rebit frozen. Probably for some Paytm payment bank fds I think. But branch people were helpful. They took request to unfreeze it. And today, in 6th day, my account is ready for use.
I'm glad to hear you got your account set up in just 6 days! Unfortunately, it's been 17 days for me, and I'm still unable to access my account.

BTW in Indus net banking, nothing is there in card section. Even It's not clickable in desktop version too.
So, Do we separate linking in net banking too?
Or I am seeing both my credit card and savings account in their mobile banking, That's enough?

Reactions: NCD
Did you ask the staff what's preventing your account to be operational?
In my case, they said my their system is not accepting my aadhar. So, they took voter card and send to their head office possibly and in next 2 days, my account was ready to use.
It's a long story I have already in the this thread you can go through them.
Yes, I handed over a 1 Lakh Cheque on Friday to open my account offline since he couldn't do it online. He assured me it would be opened and activated by Monday. However, when I inquired on Tuesday, he mentioned it would be completed within the week. Today is Thursday, and there's been no update whatsoever. What concerns me is that they've already encashed the cheque on Monday. What steps should I take now? Should I email someone or do you have any suggestions on how to proceed? I'm starting to feel like this is reminiscent of HDFC Bank. They show any concern for customers problems, and if they aim to meet their targets, they'll approach you with friendly conversation.

The branch manager said they're sorry for the delay as they've sent all the necessary documents to the central branch, marked it as a priority, and assured me my account will be active by Monday. I replied, 'If it's not done by my Monday, I'll close the account as soon as it's activated.'

I'm wondering why Indusind Bank takes over a week to open an account. Other banks like ICICI, HDFC, etc., finish the process in 10-15 minutes or at most a day, and your account is ready to use. It's a bit frustrating.

Their service is worse than Canara Bank and SBI Bank together. They're asking for unnecessary documents like an HDFC Bank Passbook, even though I asked why. They said they wanted to know when I opened the account.

The branch manager I talked to isn't answering my calls or texts, which is the worst part. If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have started opening the account.

I really regret choosing the Select account in Indusind Bank. This was my experience in Bengaluru.

Can anyone confirm me how many days it takes update the registered mobile number and mail-id in indusind bank?

They really messed up my account with the details pulled from cibil report my old phone number and mail id have been updated which I don't even have this number and email even then I filled all the current contact details in the account opening form very bumpy ride in the beginning itself long way to go.

Check, after 12 Hours of Approval u would have received a cif No. & Link to generate Virtual Card.

Back