• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Same here, today I request for indus select platinum debit card. It's showing in app but not operational.In welcome kit received Select mastercard world variant.
Hey … just a question.
I received my Visa signature Debit card in Welcome kit and I have activated net banking and linked Legend CC.

I have to call customer care to get Mastercard Debit Card … right ? … or is there any other way (online)

Hey … just a question.
I received my Visa signature Debit card in Welcome kit and I have activated net banking and linked Legend CC.

I have to call customer care to get Mastercard Debit Card … right ? … or is there any other way (online)
Mastercard can only be applied from CC or branch/RM

Call and ask for it, to be authorised by sharing OTP recived on mobile

Cc may deny saying you can use only one dc at a time, tell him that you will close visa dc when you will recieve master card dc and dont call him back after you receive master card dc

Hey … just a question.

Yes. Have to call customer care. No option on the app or net banking. Its interesting to see that they are alternating VISA or MC variants in the welcome kit.

Last edited:
Finally, Twitter team did what others couldn't. Got these emails from IndusInd. Now, thinking of funding initial amount directly at bank. Or should I just use pull funds portal and add money there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_174522_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_174522_Gmail.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20231219_174602_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_174602_Gmail.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20231219_174530_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_174530_Gmail.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 44
@4uziaul in which savings account indusind give pre approved credit card? is it online zero balance delight account or 10k maintenance account or 20k or 50k ?? in which account will i get pre approved offer??

indusind everytime rejects my credit card application after everytime submitting work address details page and i can't proceed further.

ab agar mai account open karu to kya mujhe card milega? i already have 768 cibil and already hold 6 credit card phir bhi indusind rejects my application everytime saying bank internal policy. what's the problem?

@4uziaul in which savings account indusind give pre approved credit card? is it online zero balance delight account or 10k maintenance account or 20k or 50k ?? in which account will i get pre approved offer??

indusind everytime rejects my credit card application after everytime submitting work address details page and i can't proceed further.

ab agar mai account open karu to kya mujhe card milega? i already have 768 cibil and already hold 6 credit card phir bhi indusind rejects my application everytime saying bank internal policy. what's the problem?
Any account will work.

I am also in similar situation. I have select account and keeping 50k balance for past 1 month. I tried applying for LTF Legend from their netbanking. But was rejected. There was a hard enquiry though. My cibil is also near 800. I have been using a credit card for the past 2 months only. Maybe thats why they rejected, I was thinking. Anyway waiting for a preapproved Legend. Any tips by senior members on how to accelerate the process of getting a pre-approved CC are welcome.

I am also in similar situation. I have select account and keeping 50k balance for past 1 month. I tried applying for LTF Legend from their netbanking. But was rejected. There was a hard enquiry though. My cibil is also near 800. I have been using a credit card for the past 2 months only. Maybe thats why they rejected, I was thinking. Anyway waiting for a preapproved Legend. Any tips by senior members on how to accelerate the process of getting a pre-approved CC are welcome.
Nothing! Just don't chase them; they will call and offer you themselves. 😁

Finally linked by credit card and savings account in mobile banking.

I was already holding Legend credit card with net banking login and mobile banking online. Then opened savings account online with 50k funding. Got my welcome kit in a week and able to link credit card with savings account in net banking. But in mobile banking i was just seeing credit card details. Reached out to customer care multiple times and no one able to fix.

Today called credit card customer care and explained the issues. They transferred the call to "Card complaints team". They were able to fix the issue in 2 mins.

So whoever facing issues in linking, call customer care and ask them to transfer to "Card complaints team" and it will be fixed over call.

I was already holding Legend credit card with net banking login and mobile banking online. Then opened savings account online with 50k funding. Got my welcome kit in a week and able to link credit card with savings account in net banking. But in mobile banking i was just seeing credit card details. Reached out to customer care multiple times and no one able to fix.

Today called credit card customer care and explained the issues. They transferred the call to "Card complaints team". They were able to fix the issue in 2 mins.

So whoever facing issues in linking, call customer care and ask them to transfer to "Card complaints team" and it will be fixed over call.
My timeline was almost same as yours.
I successfully linked my credit card in net banking but was facing issue in mobile banking.

So I didn’t contact customer and just went to sleep(at 4pm in the evening)
And after 2 days of doing nothing… the savings account got automatically linked to credit card mobile banking.

I am not finding any option in net banking to link/manage either debit card or credit card. The card section in indusnet is not clickable in my case. Don't know what's the issue there.
However, savings account and credit card linking was successful in mobile app. And showing together.

Reactions: NCD

Thank you very much for the info. I have not received my physical debit card yet but still able to link my credit card with savings account in mobile banking with the help of 'Card Complaints team'.
May I know the email ID in which we get confirmation of zero MAB account?

I am not finding any option in net banking to link/manage either debit card or credit card. The card section in indusnet is not clickable in my case. Don't know what's the issue there.
However, savings account and credit card linking was successful in mobile app. And showing together.
Make sure to use net banking id provided in welcome kit. in case you are using old net banking login of credit card, you wont be able to link.

Make sure to use net banking id provided in welcome kit. in case you are using old net banking login of credit card, you wont be able to link.
I made user id for mobile banking using the welcome kit. Linked the card there, after that using that user id logged in net banking. Still this facing the issue

Reactions: NCD
Back