• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

I had a different experience altogether.

I hold Legend credit card since 2022. Back then I created Netbanking ID and Mobile Banking ID for my Legend credit card.

Few days ago, while opening select account online, the initial funding page got timed out. Couldn't resume account opening online since then. Had to visit branch for a solution. I was told 1L is IP for offline process. Then I raised issue with Twitter team. Got call from social media team, they raised issue with backed team. 4 days ago, got emails and sms that they have opened my savings account. Today got debit card as well. Set PIN, online usage limits etc.

Finally tried registering for netbanking using CIF sent with debit card. Boom. It displayed that I already have a login ID and asked me to login. When I logged in, it showed only credit card. Couldn't register with savings account CIF. Adding debit card details on mobile app gave error everytime.

Called customer care and explained the issue. It took him about 45 mins to consult with senior and then transferred the call to credit card department. They simply raised service request to unlink credit card from my CIF and asked to register again with debit card details after 3 working days i.e, on Friday 29th Dec. I will be able to link credit card with savings account then.

They are worst than HDFC.

I had a different experience altogether.

I hold Legend credit card since 2022. Back then I created Netbanking ID and Mobile Banking ID for my Legend credit card.

Few days ago, while opening select account online, the initial funding page got timed out. Couldn't resume account opening online since then. Had to visit branch for a solution. I was told 1L is IP for offline process. Then I raised issue with Twitter team. Got call from social media team, they raised issue with backed team. 4 days ago, got emails and sms that they have opened my savings account. Today got debit card as well. Set PIN, online usage limits etc.

Finally tried registering for netbanking using CIF sent with debit card. Boom. It displayed that I already have a login ID and asked me to login. When I logged in, it showed only credit card. Couldn't register with savings account CIF. Adding debit card details on mobile app gave error everytime.

Called customer care and explained the issue. It took him about 45 mins to consult with senior and then transferred the call to credit card department. They simply raised service request to unlink credit card from my CIF and asked to register again with debit card details after 3 working days i.e, on Friday 29th Dec. I will be able to link credit card with savings account then.

They are worst than HDFC.
Customer care se baat karke dimag ka dahi mat karo

Is thread ko pura padho, solution mil jayega

Maine Indusind select account aur legend credit k chakkar mein, TF community pe 2/3 threads milake 300+ pages padd liya.
Agar e sab threads available na hota to mein kabhi is offer k bare mein na jaan paata, na select account ka lalach mein padta, aur na Indusind ka daldal mein fasta.
Added benefits with love from Indus

Mere RM nehi mil rahe hai. Koi bata sakta hai RM kaise aur kab appointed hoga?View attachment 38316
Here is my funny story.

I also had no RM. I escalated asking for RM.

Customer care gave contact of Assistant BM of my branch contact and asking me to contact him for any concern. No no one is listed in APP as my RM.

Few days back, I got my Pinnacle & wanted to update exclusive account. And my dummy RM who also appears to be my Asst BM doesn't seem to care. Neither did the other lady who wanted me to open Grande account to my family member.

I warned them of escalation. I got a message that its his last working day. So he didn't help me cuz he is on last week of his notice period.

Period.

Guys I hold a legend CC with only mobile banking login id. Recently I opened a select account. After getting my welcome kit, I registered for net banking for the account and linked my legend credit card which was successful and I am able to see my credit card displayed.

Now I logged in to the mobile app but couldn't see my select account there, only able to see my old credit card. I tried to link my account via link existing relationship, which was also successful. It was done 2 days back but still not seeing the select account under the app.

Does this linking takes time ? Any help will be appreciated.

Back