• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind launched new private pioneer account

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Indusind launched new pioneer private current and savings account.
Eligibility is 1 cr in casa or 3 cr trv.

All other benefits seems similar to normal pioneer account except there is no account closure charges.

And debit card reward points value is 1 point =1 rs

Vs normal pioneer 1 point = 50 paisa.

If anyone using this account

Do share your experience!!

I heard it's welcome kit is also delivered in normal paper like pioneer account.

Schedule of charges and links attached below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240618-165834.png
    Screenshot_20240618-165834.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 60
  • pioneer_private_current_account.pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 16
  • pioneer_private_savings_account.pdf
    130.5 KB · Views: 14

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not that much attractive considering 1cr AQB over normal pioneer account. Reward rate for private pioneer debit card is 1% (normal pioneer have 0.5%).. not much difference considering we have other better reward point system in different banks..

Bms is same 1k and lounge access is normal too. Overall i think pioneer is better in long run.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Not that much attractive considering 1cr AQB over normal pioneer account. Reward rate for private pioneer debit card is 1% (normal pioneer have 0.5%).. not much difference considering we have other better reward point system in different banks..

Bms is same 1k and lounge access is normal too. Overall i think pioneer is better in long run.
Yes and the gap is too much. Almost 10 times in savings or as TRV. But with minor extra benefits only.

codenerd

TF Ace
Indusind launched new pioneer private current and savings account.
Eligibility is 1 cr in casa or 3 cr trv.

All other benefits seems similar to normal pioneer account except there is no account closure charges.

And debit card reward points value is 1 point =1 rs

Vs normal pioneer 1 point = 50 paisa.

If anyone using this account

Do share your experience!!

I heard it's welcome kit is also delivered in normal paper like pioneer account.

Schedule of charges and links attached below
Does normal indusind pioneer account have account closure charges?

Das.N

TF Ace
Itna sara Average Quarterly Balance dekhne ke baad mein ek baat kehna chahta hoon, "Mere liye toh Indusind ke select account hi sahi hai".Kaam daam mein accha maal.

Normal Pioneer account hi aukat ke bahar tha, Private Pioneer account to soch ke bhi bahar hai.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Itna sara Average Quarterly Balance dekhne ke baad mein ek baat kehna chahta hoon, "Mere liye toh Indusind ke select account hi sahi hai".Kaam daam mein accha maal.

Normal Pioneer account hi aukat ke bahar tha, Private Pioneer account to soch ke bhi bahar hai.
True. Select is the best. And if you can make it zero mab with legend, then super.

Pioneer is for people who already have the required balance.

What I have seen with banks is that, they don’t upgrade customers to such premium banking services by default. Technofino is playing a major role by educating banking customers about such services so that customers can demand these from banks.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Does normal indusind pioneer account have account closure charges?
Yes if you close normal pioneer account before 6 months than you have to pay 200 rs or total balance in account whichever is lower as closing charges.
Eg if you have 500 rs in account they'll deduct 200 rs
But if you have just 10 rs than they'll only deduct 10 rs won't ask you to deposit rest 190 rs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-224037.png
    Screenshot_20240618-224037.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 5

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Do we have to maintain 1 cr?
Or is it one time affair?

I have asked clarification from pioneer private team regarding same.

1. I asked what's the lowest IP they'll accept for private account as I don't want to give more than 5 lakhs IP.

2. I asked what if i withdraw that 5 lakhs too after account opening. What will they do??

I'm already have

Exclusive

Grande

Pionner

Indie

Account in indus and i do not maintain as their service is extremely pathetic.

If you go to branch for anything even for cash deposit or asking basic query they'll make you wait 3-4 hours. Than they might say sorry and ask to visit after few days.
Any hack to get this at 0mab using an IndusInd CC?

No.
Website says the pioneer private debit card has complementary lounge access across the globe. Its via priority pass.

Guess how many- 1 per quarter !!!

Its an insult to people who take this HNI account. What is Indusind thinking ?
Yes only difference in features is of debit card cashback of 1% instead of 0.5%

But they never credit complete cashback. Always credit 30-50% and always close complaints without any resolution or remarks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-224520.png
    Screenshot_20240618-224520.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 14

codenerd

TF Ace
Yes if you close normal pioneer account before 6 months than you have to pay 200 rs or total balance in account whichever is lower as closing charges.
But if you have just 10 rs than they'll only deduct 10 rs won't ask you to deposit rest 190 rs.
Thanks a lot. I will maintain 5-10 when I can and when I cant, I will have 10 rs, close my debit card first to avoid charges and then ask for downgrade/account closure. I dont think closing saving acc affects cibil score.

theflash

TF Premier
Ig
If 0 then.?

SonyTom

TF Premier
Does anyone here with a Pioneer account ever received any useful offer from bank side like any good credit card LTF or anything similar ever just because they had pioneer account?

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Does anyone here with a Pioneer account ever received any useful offer from bank side like any good credit card LTF or anything similar ever just because they had pioneer account?
Been using pionner account since 3 years now.
Never received any offer from indusind bank let alone for being a pioneer customer.

Even if any offer is rolled out bank staff is not capable to help.

Even yesterday i went to indus for applying indus paywear ring. But branch was unaware.

A friend of mine went to close indus max active account. They asked him to sign closure form and write his mobile number on form.

Later they closed his indie account instead of max active account.

When he inquired. He found out that , the agent who took his closure form . She filled wrong account number.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Been using pionner account since 3 years now.
Never received any offer from indusind bank let alone for being a pioneer customer.

Even if any offer is rolled out bank staff is not capable to help.

Even yesterday i went to indus for applying indus paywear ring. But branch was unaware.

A friend of mine went to close indus max active account. They asked him to sign closure form and write his mobile number on form.

Later they closed his indie account instead of max active account.

When he inquired. He found out that , the agent who took his closure form . She filled wrong account number.
Horrible. So no much benefit in upgrading from Grande to Pioneer other than probably the pioneer metal debit card (which has same features as the pioneer plastic debit card). Thanks for the details.