• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Not Issuing Additional Debit Card

jyothisthaliath

TF Select
I have opened Exclusive variant account with IndusInd bank and obtained Exclusive kit with Exclusive Visa Signature debit card. Since some offers are specific to MC World DC, I have sent mail to the team for issuing additional DC.

Now I got call saying that they can only issue new DC after blocking my current card. I told them, many others are having 2 to 3 debit cards for Exclusive account. But they are totally denying it.

For escalating my complaint, I have got the same answer on email reply. But is there something I'm doing wrong ? Is there any other method to get the second debit card. I have seen so many posts in this very same forum. Please let me know

Attachments

• 1000357633.webp
    1000357633.webp
    234.8 KB · Views: 55
From what i read from this forum,Keep trying with different Customer reps, till you find someone who can do it for you. Someone said call them in the late night 11:30 /12 or so ..They said it worked for them.. I am yet to get my account opened(as its pending for 2 weeks now) will try it another week or so.. keep calling & trying ur luck

Even I got same answers from cc.

Ignore and apply from IndusInd app. You will get your new digital card instantly and physical card will be delivered in few days. I got visa signature debit card last month using this method. Both cards are active

Ignore and apply from IndusInd app. You will get your new digital card instantly and physical card will be delivered in few days. I got visa signature debit card last month using this method. Both cards are active
Thanks for the tip..but waiting for my account that is sttttttttttttttttttttttillllllllll getting opened by Knowledgeable Branch staffs & Others so i can use it

ask your RM to do it from branch
that was a sarcastic comment.. i had been following up with the Branch Manager today, it has been 2 weeks since i gave the documents(manual) & a week since they encashed the Cheque..BM promised that he will get the screenshot of the account opening today else i can close the account tomm ...but am still waiting for the account opening screenshot..
If u meant to check with the RM for getting additional card (they said i can have only 1 card at a time),

This month I opened Indusind Select savings account. As far as i know, we cannot apply for additional debit card from mobile app or netbanking. (There is no option) You now need to apply for additional card by calling on customer car number, he politely ask whether you want to keep world debit card or not, i explicitly said not to close earlier one.
ICICI wealth account customer care on the other hand did not gave me any option to keep 2 debit card alive. Visa platinum ke liye mene mastercard ka gala daba diya mene. Both cards are free for wealth account.

Bro. I already have Exclusive Visa Signature card. When I try to apply from app, I'm only getting Visa option, which is same I already have. Please see this pic
1000357862.webp

This month I opened Indusind Select savings account. As far as i know, we cannot apply for additional debit card from mobile app or netbanking. (There is no option)
Bro I am getting the option in app, see my above post for screenshot. Opened left sidebar menu, click apply now, click debit card.

I'm getting following options
1. Visa Gold Digi card
2. Signature Exclusive
3. Platinum Exclusive

But when I choose Signature Exclusive, next page shows Visa variant. But I already have it 🥲 Don't know why it doesn't show MC

Bro I am getting the option in app, see my above post for screenshot. Opened left sidebar menu, click apply now, click debit card.

1. Visa Gold Digi card
2. Signature Exclusive
3. Platinum Exclusive

But when I choose Signature Exclusive, next page shows Visa variant. But I already have it 🥲 Don't know why it doesn't show MC
As mentioned ins previous comments, if you want MC debit card you have to call whenever you are free, someone will take request. For me they have denied 6-7 times but finally one guy took the request.

when i talked with my branch staff today he mentioned that Master Card is the default card that comes with the account & if we require visa he mentioned it needs to be applied after we get the MC ones..not sure if i can trust his word for it

when i talked with my branch staff today he mentioned that Master Card is the default card that comes with the account & if we require visa he mentioned it needs to be applied after we get the MC ones..not sure if i can trust his word for it
Not sure but most of the people in this forum received VISA card as default

I am not getting any option to apply the Master Variant in the app/net banking Holding Indusind Select Account with Visa DC

Bro. I already have Exclusive Visa Signature card. When I try to apply from app, I'm only getting Visa option, which is same I already have. Please see this pic
View attachment 63117
Yes I am facing exact same thing. Anyways I went ahead and clicked on apply. In requests, twice it was showing as rejected. And when I call customer care, they are saying apply from website or app, we could not do that here. When I write mail, the answer comes from them.

1. Visa Gold Digi card
2. Signature Exclusive
3. Platinum Exclusive

Just call again and ask for MC . Even if they say will block ur current card… say yes (mostly they won’t ). Even if they block … once u receive MC card … u can later apply Visa card via the app … keeping both cards active … all the best

Just call again and ask for MC . Even if they say will block ur current card… say yes (mostly they won’t ). Even if they block … once u receive MC card … u can later apply Visa card via the app … keeping both cards active … all the best
I guess this would be the best way forward. Thanks for the tip 👍🏻

Yes I am facing exact same thing. Anyways I went ahead and clicked on apply. In requests, twice it was showing as rejected. And when I call customer care, they are saying apply from website or app, we could not do that here. When I write mail, the answer comes from them.
I had 16 unsuccessful calls to get Master Card Debit card, every Customer care person was knowledgeable & said that Only One DC is allowed, system would allow to take a new Debit card request only after blocking the current Debit card. I was lucky the 17th Time and got a Customer care associate who raised a request for Master Card DC again.. I just got Master card delivered today..
So my Guess is that the System is allowing to have 2 debit cards and its not fixed to have only one Debit card but the Customer Care associates have been instructed to state that only one Debit card is allowed to cope up with the system Gap, few of the customer care associates aren't informed may be and i got one of them to help my request...
I would say keep calling till you get the wrong (Right) Customer service associate who can get you the request without blocking the card..

Back