• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Account query

Separate request need to be placed

No need to maintain .
I have few questions for you

1) After you deposit Rs. 10L as initial deposit then for how long you will have to keep the amount in the bank?
2) What's the MAB of your account and where can you get assurance of that amount?
3) Was the Metal Debit card free as well or you had to pay for the metal version?

You can DM me the name of your city and don't worry I won't ask information about your BM. I need to make sure that I can try for similar deal from my city bank too.

They told me that they have taken approval of no fee . They showed me mail chain where all big shot of Indus were there . But after card issued got message that 15k would be charged. To which RM told they have written to product team for clarification. Waiting for there reply . For now even they charge of 15k , I have already used 6k movie , I can easily milk out 35k out of this card .
I am like convinced that I will get weaver . I will update.
Yeah that correct information my friend is trying for the same. If he get then I would also open account n get the cc but 3 month account need to be old might be a thing for him so let c.

I have few questions for you

1) After you deposit Rs. 10L as initial deposit then for how long you will have to keep the amount in the bank?
2) What's the MAB of your account and where can you get assurance of that amount?
3) Was the Metal Debit card free as well or you had to pay for the metal version?

You can DM me the name of your city and don't worry I won't ask information about your BM. I need to make sure that I can try for similar deal from my city bank too.
3. they took my request immediately once the Plastic Pioneer DC was delivered to me. Yes Pioneer Metal DC is absolutely free for me

Yeah that correct information my friend is trying for the same. If he get then I would also open account n get the cc but 3 month account need to be old might be a thing for him so let c.
Is Pioneer Legacy more likely with Pioneer acc?

Is this surrogate program which (nearly) guarantees issuance?

they will merge them with pioneer and no minimum balance maintenance would be need for both the accounts.
What does it mean when you say "merge both accounts"?

Does it mean your Pioneer savings account and Exclusive joint savings account will come under one customer ID?

And if that's the case then Pioneer will be 0 MAB too which requires 10L QAB?

today I have received call from Service manager assigned to me as I have pioneer account opened last week. He called for feedback. I have asked him if I do not maintain 10L avg on quarterly basis then what will happen. He said there won't be any charges.. but downgrade wil happen to Exclusive (may be after 6 month like so) after reminding over email and calls to maintain at least 10L avg...

My RM is deputy BM . So BM/RM both seems to be very genuine guy. They showed me all the mail chain going on . One of them have sent snap of the discussion over WhatsApp . I saw Zonal head and other hierarchy were there in the mail chain . They have approved waiver of fees for Heritage Metal card . ☺️
Only issue arose that either software or someone from credit card declined my application saying that I have not completed 3 months of relations . Since this card is the one of the highest paid card for them, they wanted to check customer profile and income . After my objection, They have reconsidered my application as BM has created my profile with all the details of income and liabilities .
BM requested to maintain good balance( maximum I can do that he can make sure that my profile is strong 😉) in my pioneer account until my card application is through. Meanwhile I also opened joint account with wife for exclusive account and debit card . I had to also show off my INFINIA METAL LTF 🙂. So they are convinced that I would be good businesses to them.

So the zest is
1) if you can show that you would be beneficial and provide them business and top of it the officers who are you interacting should also be helpful.
2) You should be in position of dealing with them with financial backup and present your case such that they buy your ask !
3) this helped me to get INFINIA METAL LTF , AXIS BURGUNDY ACCOUNT though I was not meeting the criteria.

I will update this thread the progress ..
How to get infinia metal LTF bro?

No need to maintain .

No Charges on Non-Maintenance of Minimum Balance​

With no charges on non-maintenance of minimum balance, enjoy the benefits of your premium savings account without any worries. However, there is an eligibility requirement of Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 10,00,000 in Savings Account or Current Account (group based) OR a Net Relationship Value of Rs. 30,00,000 (group based) along with an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 1,00,000 (group based) in Savings or Current Account.

Hi ,
I wanted to avail benefit of IndusInd debit card for credit card spends . So visited the branch . BM was quite helpful .
Offered me Pioneer account with PIONEER HERITAGE Metal Credit Card (Paid Variant) . Asked him to provide complimentary rather than load for which he spoke to back end team and asked that approval will be required. He assured that he will get approval but cannot promise now . Nice guy 🙂
Now pioneer gives only .5 % ( unlimited) rewards on the debit card , hence asked I need exclusive debit card . For this I have been offered to open another joint account with wife and once I get 2 debit card for exclusive for both of us , they will merge them with pioneer and no minimum balance maintenance would be need for both the accounts.

So my question to this wonderful community is “ should I take this offer ? Is it possible or it’s bank people scam ? “ Please guide .

Update : Heritage Metal card has been offered with waiver . Card yet to come .
Please do not ask BM contact details as She has informed not to share the details. It was offered on exceptional case as per them . They can’t offer the same to anyone . 😟 I have deleted the screenshot shared before .
Was this your 1st Credit card with Indusind bro?Or It was issued on Split limit basis

3. they took my request immediately once the Plastic Pioneer DC was delivered to me. Yes Pioneer Metal DC is absolutely free for me
please answer the 1st question as well because i too have a pioneer account and am concerned if my avg balance goes below 10L

Back