• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Account query

No it’s not by default LTF . They would reverse the joining fee , like they have done for PayWear . The assured they are working on approval on no annual charge of 25k .
Nice, once you get an update from the BM please let us know too the final verdict if your whole card fees and the annual fees are getting reversed and you get and email confirmation.

Talked with credit card department head of my city. They denied me to provide Heritage card and said I'd get Pioneer CC only.

I'm interested in Pioneer DC (hopefully metal) but can I negotiate some other and better credit card with the bank? There are too many IndusInd credit cards.

They denied me to provide Heritage card and said I'd get Pioneer CC only.
is this on basis of Pioneer acc?
Any existing Indus CC?

Mind me asking major difference b/w two?
Pioneer is basically Legend of 2020. (1% on weekdays, 2% on weekends, 1% Milestone).

is this on basis of Pioneer acc?
Any existing Indus CC?

Mind me asking major difference b/w two?
Pioneer is basically Legend of 2020. (1% on weekdays, 2% on weekends, 1% Milestone).
No prior relation with IndusInd.

They came in our housing society promotion and I always wanted an IndusInd card and while talking with them they offered me to open Pioneer account there and assured me that I wouldn't have to maintain the required AQB and wouldn't downgrade my account.

Hence I agreed.

Pioneer Heritage Metal > Pioneer Heritage Plastic > Pioneer Legacy

The Heritage Metal cars gets unlimited lounge access domestic and international.

Since OP @CC_Exuberant got it LTF. I wanted to request my bank if they'd provide me that card LTF. But I guess my negotiation skills are not good.

I'd prefer Indulge or Pinnacle than Pioneer Legacy.

Any advice?

Any advice?
I have no advice, but thank you for detailed reply.

I am little miffed with Indus- I got paid legend for 15K fees (15k vouchers) and they devalued it all the way to zero.
Just to get some value will either ask for locker or EazyDiner Signature (LTF).

I don't care for metal dc or paywear.

Back