• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd select zero balance with Legend cc

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is the offer to have a zero balance select account from IndusInd available for legend credit card holders? I see that in schedule of charges but don’t see in the product main page.

If this is available, one need not go for exclusive savings account which comes as zero balance with pinnacle credit card. Legend is offered LTF for everyone but not Pinnacle. IndusInd cards get devalued fast as they are all zero annual fees card. If select+ Legend offer is available, it might be best value to get 1% cashback for credit card bill payment.

Is the offer to have a zero balance select account from IndusInd available for legend credit card holders? I see that in schedule of charges but don’t see in the product main page.

If this is available, one need not go for exclusive savings account which comes as zero balance with pinnacle credit card. Legend is offered LTF for everyone but not Pinnacle. IndusInd cards get devalued fast as they are all zero annual fees card. If select+ Legend offer is available, it might be best value to get 1% cashback for credit card bill payment.
Legend and select combo still exists on surrogate

Best way to do this is to get an agent to come over to your home and physically open the account.

Inform the agent about the document/scheme and have them link the two accounts when they open.

Normally it’s automatic so if you hold Legend and open Select, no non-maintenance charges will hit your account.

open select account and after that share ur account details and legend card last 4digits to indusind mail, they will forward the details to ur branch

Back