• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia metal FYF journey

bhaveshbhai

TF Select
I was holding hdfc regalia ltf since 2015 but almost never used it except lounge access. Also, no other relationship with hdfc till date. Applied for dcb ltf under alumni offer (now discontinued) in Nov 2023 and got the same as the upgrade from regalia. Same spends with dcb, minimally used it in last 6-7 months. My main cards till date were axis ace and icici amazon pay.

In Apr 2024, requested limit increase of dcb from 6.5 lakhs to 9.4 lakhs based on itr and sound salary slips. Wrote to grievance email of hdfc to upgrade to infinia this year multiple times, but got denied.

Just 10 days back, I again emailed them citing more than 8 lakhs spends in last 8 months (they were originally asking for 6 months period) from axis ace and icici amazon pay cards. They approved infinia based on these spends.

Last edited:
I also attached my itr and sound salary slips, which I used to attach for a year now when they used to deny infinia. The only combo which worked this time, I guess, is itr+ 9.4 lakhs limit on dcb + 8 lakhs spend in last 8 months (they asked for 6 months)

I also attached my itr and sound salary slips, which I used to attach for a year now when they used to deny infinia. The only combo which worked this time, I guess, is itr+ 8 lakhs limit on dcb + 8 lakhs spend in last 8 months (they asked for 6 months)
How much is your ITR (If you don't mind sharing of course, no pressure)

Just 10 days back, I again emailed them citing more than 8 lakhs spends in last 8 months (they were originally asking for 6 months period) from axis ace and icici amazon pay cards. They approved infinia based on these spends.
woah, this is a surprise, didn't know they'd accept spends from other cards as well

also, if you don't mind can you pls share monthly take home salary (I'm also in similar situation, just want to know if my salary is limiting factor)

No issues for this helpful community. It is around 1.2cr
goals breaking GIF

How is you CL just 8L, it should be like 20L

HDFC is an idiot to keep you hanging like this, the right BM would bend over backwards to get you whatever you want

I take it back, our cases are not at all similar
my salary is half of that
To be honest sir, I genuinely don't think it is about solely the salary, because I used to quote it (sometimes inflated) in my earlier emails and they rejected every single time. It was the first time I added the element of 8L spends in short duration, and I guess, that plus the existing credentials combo worked. Why I am saying so is I believe a person earning 1-2 lakhs per month and can show 10-15 lakhs spend in last 6 months stands a very good chance for this approval, just as per my guess.

Also, I have tried for icici emeralde ltf as an upgrade from sapphiro ltf, I am icici Wealth select customer since more than couple of decades, and they have denied this upgrade, they want 3cr relationship in savings account.

How is you CL just 8L, it should be like 20L

HDFC is an idiot to keep you hanging like this, the right BM would bend over backwards to get you whatever you want
I am in a similar boat and still have 8.5l on my infinia which was issues last month.
Until then it was regalia gold for a couple of months with same limit.
HDFC works in mysterious ways

To be honest sir, I genuinely don't think it is about solely the salary, because I used to quote it (sometimes inflated) in my earlier emails and they rejected every single time. It was the first time I added the element of 8L spends in short duration, and I guess, that plus the existing credentials combo worked. Why I am saying so is I believe a person earning 1-2 lakhs per month and can show 10-15 lakhs spend in last 6 months stands a very good chance for this approval, just as per my guess.
It's because you're going through email channel, these guys like bots, they don't see the whole pic

Go through a branch, things will change

yeah defenitely will try that out
but I am in a wierd situation right now
so have to think and carefully choose how to proceed
but big thanks for sharing, this is defenitely new information and can potentially help a lot of our users

This is probably it. My earlier request were denied Since January this year I had a travel booking and few big ticket purchases which probably figured in getting them to issue infinia. Salary would probably be a bar and how much you spend is the incentive they want to promote for creating a niche circle I believe

Back