• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia success story

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello all! I finally got my hands on infinia!!

As some of you might know, I was trying since a while. Went all the way up to cluster head but didn't work.

For people holding LTF DCB from alumni, if your spends are more than 8-10L in last 6months, you can request hdfc (PNO) to consider upgrade request. If you don't have CL / ITR, pno may consider LE based on FD (Additional LE = 90% OF FD), and can upgrade you to infinia. This also depends on your NRV.

I confirmed with hdfc, if I want to close the FD, I can get DCB LTF back / get to keep infinia (if floor limit of CL is reached through Limit enhancements submitted via ITR) . No need to completely close my relationship. I feel it's a better option from ulip as I already had the FD in the account.

HDFC isn't giving cards against FD. It's only giving LE which is 90% of FD to make you eligible for the next card.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC should also think of people with home loan with them which are above 40-50lakh to reconsider infinia. At the end of day it's all one entity now loans and bank. And customer is already attached to them through due diligence checks, why needing an additional FD for set no of months.
Infinia is offered for 48L ITR. They probably would give it for 2cr home loan or more. Definitely not 40L home loan.

If you have 48L income, you would buy a home that costs like 5x-6x of your income.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bhai main gareeb aadmi hoon. Cc and loan both are assets for bank. They can't give 1 asset based on other. They need liabilities too (meaning our deposits)
Itna gareeb sbko hona chahiye phir 😁.
Enjoy the card
You will become TF Ace just by answering INFINIA threads

syedimrose

TF Buzz
Infinia is offered for 48L ITR. They probably would give it for 2cr home loan or more. Definitely not 40L home loan.

If you have 48L income, you would buy a home that costs like 5x-6x of your income.
Spoke to RM and all that he wants to file for infinia is monthly 2.5lakh and he will also reconsider on home loan as apparently I applied as an NRI when I was abroad. Just two months of past inr payslip is fine him to raise request to hdfc back end.

My point here is not on how to get infinia but when bank is accepting all attempts of ulip or fd or higher ITR it all leads to annual fees 15K, they why the hardships.

I acknowledge and being with DCB ltf for last 12months will not attempt for FYF because my spend pattern are not high to take the pressure of meeting the threshold to get waive off.

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
With 12L CL on Money Back+ , I sent a mail to HDFC grievance for Inifinia, they didn't agree quoting some internal policy. Then I asked for millenia. They denied it too. I replied that 'MB+ hardly finds any use to me and need Millenia'. They said will get back. Will update once I get a response.

nits123

TF Select
No offense to anyone but happiness of getting infinia seems to be more than cracking UPSC...In OLD Rajendra Nagar, i will open a coaching institute on how to get infinia....By the way, there is a permanent offer in my net banking for infinia which i rejected multiple times.

Attachments

• itni-khushi-mujhe-aaj-tak-nahi-hui.jpg
    itni-khushi-mujhe-aaj-tak-nahi-hui.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 3

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
With 12L CL on Money Back+ , I sent a mail to HDFC grievance for Inifinia, they didn't agree quoting some internal policy. Then I asked for millenia. They denied it too. I replied that 'MB+ hardly finds any use to me and need Millenia'. They said will get back. Will update once I get a response.
Finally turtle is moving

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No offense to anyone but happiness of getting infinia seems to be more than cracking UPSC...In OLD Rajendra Nagar, i will open a coaching institute on how to get infinia....By the way, there is a permanent offer in my net banking for infinia which i rejected multiple times.
Open in Chandigarh more kalesh 😁

techt

TF Legend
No matter whatever the card is, if it doesn't fit to the spending pattern it is just an MDC.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For people who spend, infinia's rewards makes sense. There are more cards available that give better returns, but are more prone to weird questions and devals. Except axis, I don't think other cards have such benefits.

Axis cards were too rewarding. It was just like a sweet to lure HNIs. It was prone to devaluations since it launched (twice in a year now).

Good for you that you aren't taking infinia offer. No use paying fees if you have a better card.